still cant get the bt5 weapons in ps4

Gokhan1247
16 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Hello guys
there had been 1 day and still cant get the new bt5 weapons instead of buying deluxe version in ps4
do you have any idea what to do?

Comments

• Krkan_xD
    224 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Gokhan1247 wrote: »
    Hello guys
    there had been 1 day and still cant get the new bt5 weapons instead of buying deluxe version in ps4
    do you have any idea what to do?

Once when u did pre-order on ps store
    Go on store again and search for "Battlefiled V Enlister offer"
    If u pre-orderd the game u will be able to download "Battlefiled V Enlister offer" for free and it gives u:
    Early acces to beta
    5 weapons in bf1
    BFV theme
  • Gokhan1247
    16 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i got it thanks alot but i tried that also first it says for free but when i enter it says “you need to make the payment” on enlister offer.
    its strange that i paid the deluxe already with credit card.
    i will check again
    thanks a lot for your answer
  • PackersDK
    802 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Gokhan1247 wrote: »
    i got it thanks alot but i tried that also first it says for free but when i enter it says “you need to make the payment” on enlister offer.
    its strange that i paid the deluxe already with credit card.
    i will check again
    thanks a lot for your answer

I’m pretty sure they charge you nothing for it. I “paid” for enlister offer and got a receipt for 0,00€
  • vwgolfa4
    256 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Can you cancel your preorder and still get the weapons?
  • ElliotLH
    8902 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    vwgolfa4 wrote: »
    Can you cancel your preorder and still get the weapons?

That appears to be the case. However if you pre-order through the PSN store you'll be charged the full amount right away..