play bf1 with g4560 and gtx1050ti.

KuzeyyTekinoglu
5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
g4560 gtx 1050ti 16gb ram
I'm having a low GPU and fps problem with this system.Can anyone find a solution?

Comments

• Aditrex
    113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    yea get better cpu rofl g4560 is good for 40fps on avarage
  • Knuckl3_Dragger
    919 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2018
    You have a dual core CPU which is not powerful enough to run this game properly. Time for an upgrade.
  • TheNoobPolice
    1531 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    when the guy has a a CPU that costs less than the game and wonders why it won't work :-/
  • Knuckl3_Dragger
    919 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    when the guy has a a CPU that costs less than the game and wonders why it won't work :-/

True but he might not be hardware savvy (plus he didn't come here raging and blaming the game for his low end specs not running right)
  • EdwinSpangler
    1765 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Well, he may not know much about computers.. Ease up a bit, huh?
  • MUH_Cwywardwaah
    1083 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I'm having a low GPU and fps problem with this system.Can anyone find a solution?
    That cpu is not going to be enough to push consistant 60 fps, from what i found on yt you're going to be stuck around 40-50. Not optimal but definitely at the playable level. How much are you getting exactly?
  • BigF33t_13
    6624 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited May 2018
    You can probably setup a user.cfg file that will at least help smooth the game out a bit. Maybe someone here can help you out with an ideal one. This game likes/needs more then 4 threads, but a good overclocked i5 can run the game ok. A dual core is going to struggle pretty badly. But see if someone can walk you through creating a .cfg file.
  • Sniper8995
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Have the same setup and rolling back nvidia drivers to 388.00 and windows to 1703 fixed some of the problems....The problem he is getting is half fault of the drivers and half of windows 10 update.... That cpu on med setting can push 60 fps in fights...the scale of fps on 64players conquest is from 45-90 med...but if he goes into hard exploding and etc massive fights and other things lowest that it can go is 45 fps....I benchmarked on amiens tho....There is something in this windows 1803 update that pushes cpu to 100% and gpu works on 40-50% in battlefield...Dunno what it is...waitting for next patch notices to update
  • KuzeyyTekinoglu
    5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    That cpu is not going to be enough to push consistant 60 fps, from what i found on yt you're going to be stuck around 40-50. Not optimal but definitely at the playable level. How much are you getting exactly?

40 45 sometimes 60 fps.Some users on YouTube get high fps with the same system.I'm constantly changing the settings and trying to play a stable game.
  • A4senic
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

40 45 sometimes 60 fps.Some users on YouTube get high fps with the same system.I'm constantly changing the settings and trying to play a stable game.

Save for an i5 6400, i5 7400, i5 8400 or higher my dude :/