? ? ? Server Rental ? ? ?

GUNNY1966
683 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
So the ? QUESTION ? is - DICE/EA going to follow the same FAIL path to server rental OR ?? are they going to allow GAMING COMMUNITIES to rent servers thru server providers? I will say this, if you fail to ALLOW the GAMING COMMUNITIES to rent from private server rental as we did FOR YEARS, they can take the game & shove it where the sun doesn't shine! My gaming community didn't purchase BF1 for this reason & that is OVER +500 members! If they fail to heed to our request, SIMPLY- WE'RE DONE * we'll just find something else to play!! You support us, we support you. P.S. Our BF4 server has been running for over 4 years VERY SUCCESSFULLY!! Money Talks ****. walks!!

Comments

• DAARDEVIL
    4 postsMember Member
    Agreed. I know many Vets who love to play together, but have been sticking with BF4.
  • CrashCA
    1002 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Agree, likely no info until days before launch. Hoping for servers, but expecting SWBF2 "matchmaking"
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Okay.
  • GUNNY1966
    683 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DAARDEVIL wrote: »
    Agreed. I know many Vets who love to play together, but have been sticking with BF4.

Same Here with us!
  • causes_strokes
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I want BATTLELOG back into the equation!!

I MISS THIS!!
  • causes_strokes
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    DAARDEVIL wrote: »

ehh... currently redownloading it again... METRO 24/7 and what not.. haven't played since last year..It's a good game to today still!!
  • GUNNY1966

I MISS THIS!!

It actually never went away, you can simply go around the NEW UI & still us it!
  • causes_strokes
    GUNNY1966 wrote: »

I MISS THIS!!

It actually never went away, you can simply go around the NEW UI & still us it!

Serious.. I have been trying it.. but it's not the same.. lol

like the interface and what not... hmmm i'll probably have ta try it again to see..
  • Metal_Jockets
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    At this stage they can't tell us if there will be dedicated servers...what a joke!!

• dA_9_eL_81
    1830 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So the ? QUESTION ? is - DICE/EA going to follow the same FAIL path to server rental OR ?? are they going to allow GAMING COMMUNITIES to rent servers thru server providers? I will say this, if you fail to ALLOW the GAMING COMMUNITIES to rent from private server rental as we did FOR YEARS, they can take the game & shove it where the sun doesn't shine! My gaming community didn't purchase BF1 for this reason & that is OVER +500 members! If they fail to heed to our request, SIMPLY- WE'RE DONE * we'll just find something else to play!! You support us, we support you. P.S. Our BF4 server has been running for over 4 years VERY SUCCESSFULLY!! Money Talks ****. walks!!

Ok.... I´ll have to aske the real question here.... How come this dude writes in yellow? :wink:
  • Axlerod1
    1372 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If EA and DICE is not talking about it, then it is not being worked on which also means they do not plan on offering rental servers of any kind.
  • GUNNY1966
    edited June 2018
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »

Ok.... I´ll have to aske the real question here.... How come this dude writes in yellow? :wink:

Well probably because I'm smart enough to make it any color I want! I've been gaming for 22+ years & I've learned a few things!
  • Noodlesocks
    2760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They're being very hush hush about servers and when a dev is being quiet on a subject, it usually means they know the playerbase won't like it.
  • warslag
    1400 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    They know this is what we want. It's better for every Battlefield fan around the world.
  • Reverend-1313
    178 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    warslag wrote: »
    They know this is what we want. It's better for every Console Battlefield fan around the world.

Fixed it for you.
  • warslag
    1400 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    They know this is what we want. It's better for every Console Battlefield fan around the world.

Fixed it for you.

I don't get it?
  • Reverend-1313
    178 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

Fixed it for you.

I don't get it?

Added the word Console. Console players generally haven't experienced many options. They are used to being told you can at this way and only this way..so they don't care.

PC on the other hand are used to having enormous flexibility in what we can do.

I was just having a little fun with your comment, I think you were being sarcastic anyway.
  • Goofy-The-Sc0t
    1213 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Given BF1s monetary success with a joke of RSP don't expect this to improve, a good working RSP would put a damper on the killswitch they need to throw every other year to get the herd over to the new grass.

Yep, agreed! EA don't want people to keep playing BF1 when BFV releases, they want everyone to flock to the new title so they can make money on facepaint microtransactions.
This discussion has been closed.