High PING players have massive exploit

Adman_Tor
1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited May 2018
I unloaded a SMG clip into a guy and died to him instantly with a side arm. Turns out his ping was 150 and he had likely been shooting at me for ages before he appeared on my screen. I am sick and tired of getting killed by these out of region lagging players that are taking advantage of the system. I've also been 1 shot killed by a medic SLR (ping 150+). And I've died to gas WHILE having my gas mask equipped (player 200 ping). I really hope that they address this BS in BF V.
Post edited by Adman_Tor on

Comments

• Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    90% of my deaths yesterday were from 100+ ping players. This is the thing about BF1 right now. With full health tank hunter kit I put 2 accurate sawed off shot gun shells and then two melee that connected and only took him down to 46% health. Meanwhile I die to one shot from an SLR. Player has 150 ping. UNREAL.
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    lol I play with an Aussie friend in North American servers that constantly gets 150-200+ ping, and I think he may disagree with you.

I understand that varying degrees of lag between two players can often times cause one person to have an advantage because they're lagging on the other person's screen - but when you're actively lagging with a ping upward of 200ms, it really doesn't help you at all.

I live out in the woods of South GA and my internet can be spotty. There are times where my ping spikes up to 200+ and I literally can't even hit enemies and rubberband back and forth constantly. Lagging has never seemed to give me an advantage.
  • Adman_Tor
    edited May 2018
    Well not sure how to explain unloading a full SMG clip into somebody (many many hit-markers) and them being at 95% and then they one shot me with a side arm from full health.... I was playing early this morning IN my region and more than 75% of the enemy team was 100-200 ping. SUCKS.
  • DOEFC
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It was the same for me tonight about 90% of players had over 100+ ping I had 20-25 and I got shot and killed(from my point of view) through a building or been shot around corners also not getting hit marks and getting one hit kill also getting killed by a shotgun that fires and sound like a SMG.
  • Adman_Tor
    EXACTLY! There is more exploit from playing out of region than draw backs.
  • ShotgunAZ
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Adman_Tor wrote: »
    EXACTLY! There is more exploit from playing out of region than draw backs.

Totally agree - I've experienced that for so long. Once their ping is above 150 it's as if "their PC" becomes the server and my ping becomes 190. Part of it could be the server admins who need to block the high-pings (I'm assuming that is easy to do.)