Double XP NOT active on Console despite being advertised.

Adman_Tor
1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
DICE forgot about us console plebs again. Game is showing that double XP is now active but no double XP is being given (checked multiple end of round score ). I guess I'll never hit rank 141!

Comments

• Vexdetta
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, I notice that as well. There was no response from DICE about the issue anywhere. You would think that would be something they were aware off. I'm sure many people were posting about this over the weekend. 5.5 million to 141 is a lot and using your squad boosts along with the 2xp from DICE would help cut the gap. Even this Monday morning I have heard nothing on the issue still.
  • Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Doesn't surprise me really - DICE abandon this game months ago. Still dozens of year+ bugs in the game and STILL forgetting to give us double XP.... shame as it's still a long way to BF V