What TTK you want for battlefield 5 high, medium ,or low?

Comments

• SmokeD_BabooN
    490 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hardline had it perfect.

Hardline is not a battlefield game. Was a joke with cops n robbers. Now I expect you to say Battlefront is also battlefield. Lmao
  • azelenkin0306
    565 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    In a perfect world where everyone has a good connectivity, plays in their own region or have a very good Internet connection towards OOR servers, where no lag compensation exists and the outcome of many gunfights is not defined by connection quality, where maps are designed with St.Quentin Scar in mind and where hipfiring is not more accurate than ADS, I would prefer TTK2.0 over TTK1.0.

But in reality, I would prefer higher TTK similar to TTK on BF1 release
  • gpkgpk
    271 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Personally I'd prefer a slower side of things for TTK, like what BF1 had before the TTK patch.
    This.
  • disposalist
    8755 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Hardline had it perfect.
    If you're a semi-pro small map mode player, yeah, probably ;)
  • ProAssassin2003
    3779 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I want it like BF1 pre TTK patch. You had time to react to certain situations. Now it's who sees who first.
  • warslag
    1601 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I want to be able to feel each tick/bullet of damage just like in BF2 and a few of the other Battlefield games. In BF1 I'm frequently killed in what feels like one bullet, and it feels like something isn't working properly. Unless someone drops a bomb on me, or headshots me with a powerful rifle, I want to be able to feel the first bullet. A fast reacting player with precision aim should be able to defeat someone who is pray 'n' spraying or panic shooting. This is what Battlefield is to me and, as far as I'm concerned, if it's any different it means it isn't Battlefield and they've mucked the game up. Don't forget the lag compensation affects all this, too.
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Since BF1 is straight garbage anything but that.
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hardline had it perfect.

Hardline is not a battlefield game. Was a joke with cops n robbers. Now I expect you to say Battlefront is also battlefield. Lmao
    Hardline had it perfect.

Gosh, I´m talking about the TTK, not the overall game, Jesus Christ read properly guys.
  • oof14346
    954 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bad Company 2 TTK
  • disposalist
    8755 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Hardline had it perfect.
    Hardline had it perfect.
    Gosh, I´m talking about the TTK, not the overall game, Jesus Christ read properly guys.
    I read it properly. I think a fast TTK that works for competitive players in small map modes might be inappropriate for a casual player in a large map mode.

I know you're very experienced in small map modes and are a very skilled player, so fast TTK may suit you well, that's all I meant.

/hug
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hardline had it perfect.
    Hardline had it perfect.
    I read it properly. I think a fast TTK that works for competitive players in small map modes might be inappropriate for a casual player in a large map mode.

I know you're very experienced in small map modes and are a very skilled player, so fast TTK may suit you well, that's all I meant.

/hug
    Okey :)
    If u isolate the TTK by numbers it’s to fast. But pared with weapon handling/mechanics it was actually rewarding skill and unique for every weapon. A great balence for both casual and more experienced players. I can play fast, medium and slow TTK, for my performance it dosen’t do anything. Why do you think it would not work for a normal sized map? I think this suits it even better. Compare The Block wich is kaos with map size + ttk and Everglades/Dust Bowl/Riptide/Downtown, wich was very pleasent to play.
  • rainkloud
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Definitely a lower TTK. Promotes tactics over damage sponging and makes it easier to balance weapons. It's also more thematically appropriate.
  • V2Face
    2681 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018
    I prefer a lower TTK due to my disdain for bullet sponges. Having to mag dump 15-20 rounds down range on a target was ridiculous and resulted in unnecessary gun battles that lasted too long and caused too many deaths from players joining in during a 1 on 1. There’s nothing strategic about a high ttk it’s way more forgiving and gives the lesser skilled players the opportunity to win a gun fight they should have lost. Low TTK rewards patience, reaction time and situational awareness.
    Hardline had it perfect.

Was a great game and different settings does not make it less of a battlefield game. You’re just typical sheep that hop on the bandwagon hate train without spending a minute playing.
  • Tactical_wizzzeR
    334 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Bad Company 2 TTK, minus the Instabig shotgun slugs.
  • Green_Scar-H
    86 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    V2Face wrote: »
    I prefer a lower TTK due to my disdain for bullet sponges. Having to mag dump 15-20 rounds down range on a target was ridiculous and resulted in unnecessary gun battles that lasted too long and caused too many deaths from players joining in during a 1 on 1. There’s nothing strategic about a high ttk it’s way more forgiving and gives the lesser skilled players the opportunity to win a gun fight they should have lost. Low TTK rewards patience, reaction time and situational awareness.

Fully agreed. Low ttk is unforgiving and that is how it should be. No excuses to survive if you play bad
  • StompJaneAustin
    244 postsMember Member
    I didn't know that BF1 had reduced the TTK, but had lost a lot of interest in playing lately ... now I think that may be why. It just seemed like the game hasn't been as fun as it was, like it's a lot harder to PTFO, something, I don't know what, I really couldn't put my finger on it. I thought I might just be getting bored with the game, but it seems weird that it would have happened suddenly since it hadn't happened for the entire time the game had been out before that. It isn't that the game seemed harder all of a sudden, I didn't really know what was going on, it just seemed like the game was a lot more disappointing all of a sudden.
  • StompJaneAustin
    244 postsMember Member
    V2Face wrote: »
    There’s nothing strategic about a high ttk ...

Well I disagree with that, good strategy means adapting to whatever the situation is, high or low TTK.
  • killerStorm7pr
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Funny the week they release BF5 trailers, people are getting banned at a crazy rate. This is crazy, people getting banned for AIMBOT when they are not using aimbots.
    Violation (AIMBOT) #52120. It continues to grow and Evenbalance(punkbuster) has given neither an answer since it began.
  • Sixclicks
    5075 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018
    I liked BF1's original TTK. I'd prefer that again.

I'm assuming it'll be faster though.

I've always felt low TTK requires less skill. Flanking isn't exactly difficult. Get behind the enemy and mow them all down in half a second. Such skill. Plus it makes it harder to balance high damage weapons like scout rifles without making them a one hit kill. 800+ ms TTKs with bolt action rifles like in BF1 just doesn't work when automatic weapons can kill in 200 ms. Especially if they're not going to have random spread. It'll turn into another "AEK wins everything" game.
  • Sir-Praise-a-lot
    455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Since CounterStrike was my main shooter back in the days and for a long time, I prefer a lower TTK where positioning and headhsots are key.
    Sixclicks wrote: »
    I've always felt low TTK requires less skill. Flanking isn't exactly difficult. Get behind the enemy and mow them all down in half a second. Such skill.

That's just looking at one side of the coin. On the other side you have to mind your position and be aware of your sorrundings to stop a flank from happening.
    Sure with a higher TTK it's nice that a player with strong aim can kill and survive and ambushing opponent with less aim but I'd rather need to watch my every step than to just walk around more carelessly because I can sponge some hits. Creates more tention increases the importance of map layouts when you have to mind your sorroundings more.