EA PLAY 2018 - Discussion Thread

T0TALfps
432 postsMember, Administrator, EA Staff, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V
EAP3-1.jpg

What is EA PLAY?
EA PLAY is all about connecting players around the world and bringing them closer to the games they love. EA PLAY 2018 will offer fans access to EA’s biggest new games through live broadcasts, community content, competitions and more.

Where can I watch it?
If you are visiting in person, EA PLAY takes place over the course of 3 days from June 9th to June 11th. If you're unable to attend the event, do not worry as our network of EA channels will be your online home throughout the event for inside access into all our games. Making sure you never miss a thing!
2vnodzimi0e3.png2n8dm9d6t4b4.pngrac3h6f1uzbm.pngebizu45z53jt.pnggigl1doj8dgz.png

TUNE IN JUNE 9TH
11:00 PDT / 19:00 BST / 14:00 EDT / 04:00 AEST
Timezone not listed?, click here to check World Time Buddy.

Comments

• T0TALfps
    432 postsMember, Administrator, EA Staff, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V
    This thread is now open to discussion about EA Play 2018!
  • Reverend-1313
    178 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Prepare yourself to hear the following phrase repeated adnosuem "Coming soon".
  • herodes87
    1289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Can i watch the Live Match later in YouTube?

I am Not at Home when the Livestream is.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6248 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Why do we need a discussion about live event? Not really sure...
  • James-MII
    894 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Well why not.. it’ll hopefully stop loads of threads opening up about it. Chill man.
  • Vespervin
    1368 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Excited to see actual game-play.
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I don't know but I'll be filming it with my phone.
  • T0TALfps

This sort of thing has existed for every other EA Play since it was created. It allows individuals a little space to discuss EA Play during and after the event, if you don't fancy it - no need to post :wink:
  • T0TALfps
    herodes87 wrote: »
    Can i watch the Live Match later in YouTube?

I am Not at Home when the Livestream is.

Yes, you will be able to rewatch the event after it has finished.
  • MHbluey
    739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    any news on what to expect, will we see proper multiplayer, co-op etc, who will be presenting/casting? is there anything in particular we should be watching out for? will it be on twitch?
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6248 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    T0TALfps wrote: »

This sort of thing has existed for every other EA Play since it was created. It allows individuals a little space to discuss EA Play during and after the event, if you don't fancy it - no need to post :wink:

I'm just curious because EA play is about every new game EA is showing this year and I don't really think many people here care about regular sports games or regular sims stuff etc. It's BF forum after all. Well unless it's Off Topic section...
  • suffice_ls
    492 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Is there any word of Respawn Entertainment making an appearance?
  • Noodlesocks
    3597 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MHbluey wrote: »
    any news on what to expect, will we see proper multiplayer, co-op etc, who will be presenting/casting? is there anything in particular we should be watching out for? will it be on twitch?

They're going to have people playing a match like the did with Battlefield 1. Most likely see a new trailer and I'm sure twitch will be covering the E3 events.
  • Solid_SkG
    1134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    MHbluey wrote: »

https://i.imgur.com/H9JBqCm.png
  • itsjamesy
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Any one know if we can get wrist bands on friday? Last year i went a day before to pick up wrist bands any info would be sick
  • DisguisedMike
    436 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I love this time of year. E3 still manages to make me feel like a kid that's waiting for christmas! Video games are fun!

I've been watching E3 with my friends for the last 10 years. It's a tradition! Some years are better than others but one thing doesn't change I'm always excited to see new games.

Good luck for your presentation EA! I hope that you guys learned something from last year because that EA Play wasn't great. Hopefully you can do better this time.

Can't wait to learn more about BFV and Anthem. :)

Where's Skate 4?
  • T0TALfps
    I've been watching E3 with my friends for the last 10 years. It's a tradition! Some years are better than others but one thing doesn't change I'm always excited to see new games.
    It's the very same tradition on my side of things too, E3 and Gamescom are the two major events that we all group up and watch together. Nothing like that hype on the day with all the new stuff coming out, it's our version of Christmas :smiley:
  • DisguisedMike
    436 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    T0TALfps wrote: »
    It's the very same tradition on my side of things too, E3 and Gamescom are the two major events that we all group up and watch together. Nothing like that hype on the day with all the new stuff coming out, it's our version of Christmas :smiley:
    You should see the list of games that I want for E3 this year. It's a lot longer than the letters that I used to send to Santa 30 years ago. HOH OHO! If only a fraction of those games make it to the show I'll be happy.

Stop being naughty EA, where's #Skate4 ?
    I've been good this year, I swear! o:)
  • StompJaneAustin
    244 postsMember Member
    Do you need advance tickets ...
  • cheekyshot
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited June 2018
    :wink: You should see the list of games I want EA to bring out for Linux :smiley: