New teaser video featuring Paratroopers

Comments

• x_Undaunted_x
    3766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    bran1986 wrote: »
    That 15 seconds got me more hyped than the 2+ minute trailer.

Troof!
  • AlotOfThunder
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    robmcewen wrote: »
    I wonder if the skytrains will be on rails (see what I did there) or will someone have to pilot the C47?

prob not, cause imagine putting the lives of 15 people in a level 3 noobs hands at the controls lol
  • Rogue-Mike
    296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Was getting some War Thunder flashbacks from that burning plane.
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3030 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I wonder if the skytrains will be on rails (see what I did there) or will someone have to pilot the C47?

prob not, cause imagine putting the lives of 15 people in a level 3 noobs hands at the controls lol

The amount of cool stuff that won't make it to a game because noobs, just image flying though the flak bobbing and weaving to deliver the troops right on target safely. But your right the noob pilot would most likely be the first to jump first after putting the C47 into a nosedive out of bounds.

• purpleflump
    260 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Maniac parashooting with a beret on
  • YourLocalPlumber
    3224 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

The amount of cool stuff that won't make it to a game because noobs, just image flying though the flak bobbing and weaving to deliver the troops right on target safely. But your right the noob pilot would most likely be the first to jump first after putting the C47 into a nosedive out of bounds.

I don't see how can you bob and weave on C47. Unless Dice fixes AAs (Which they won't, AAs always been OP) then you could try something like that.
  • Contra87
    698 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Not excited about this. The last time a spawned in a plane and bailed, I realized too late that I forgot which button deploys the chute. Might have set a new world record entering the Konami code though.

Doesn’t work in BF1.
  • Trokey66
    8799 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Maniac parashooting with a beret on

So unrealistic and immersion breaking!
  • DingoKillr
    4014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

What makes you think there is only 2 planes or they are piloted?
  • Vespervin
    1361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That was better than the reveal trailer. I am definitely excited for EA Play now!
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3030 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I don't see how can you bob and weave on C47

That sounds like a challenge ;)

Glory, glory, what a hell of a way to die,
    He ain't gonna jump no more!

• smys123
    973 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I don't see how can you bob and weave on C47. Unless Dice fixes AAs (Which they won't, AAs always been OP) then you could try something like that.

In BF1942 they were deadly as always, BUT they were harder/slower to turn and get aimed properly (you had to lead targets etc.) balancing out the back and forth between the aa and the pilots.
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Now that's what I'm talking about.
  • MikeMassey98
    232 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

How I kinda envisioned this game mode would work, based off of the teaser and the first trailer, C47s will constantly be flying across the map and players choose which plane to spawn in as it’s flying and jumpi out when they want. Looks like they can be shot down so players might be able to get 1-4 kills per plane.
  • oof14346
    954 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    I guess that is Grand ops Airborne mode.

I hope we get welbike too https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welbike

It looks like, at least one part will be. Remember, Grand Operations will mix game modes.
  • MikeManiac61
    718 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 2018
    How did this teaser make me excited but not the reveal? :D

At least we have positive thread for once, besides the... well you know... #AGGEENDDA!
  • HANSGRUBER30

How I kinda envisioned this game mode would work, based off of the teaser and the first trailer, C47s will constantly be flying across the map and players choose which plane to spawn in as it’s flying and jumpi out when they want. Looks like they can be shot down so players might be able to get 1-4 kills per plane.

The Airborne mode sounds fun, hope we see it played at EA Play this weekend, I'm just imagining the defenders fighting over the AA guns, it'll be like when the Airship is deployed in BF1 but turned up to 11.
  • sniper4team
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018
    sarrisbros wrote: »
    I don't have a facebook to see :(

Finally WWII..Hype BFV..Yes amazing,great job.This 13 seconds is better than first trailer.I hate first trailer about the woman have robot arm.The first trailer is not image of WWII.
  • MAGNUSDUCTOR
    266 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018
    sarrisbros wrote: »
    I don't have a facebook to see :(

Finally WWII..Hype BFV..Yes amazing,great job.This 13 seconds is better than first trailer.I hate first trailer about the woman have robot arm.The first trailer is not image of WWII.

Looking forward to how the paratrooper gameplay is going to look at EA play!!
  • pest174
    811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I really hope every match starts out like this, similar to Titanfall 2, instead of what we currently have.