BF1 SNIPER game of the year!

Sgt_Rillllller
43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
This should be a candidate to the sniper game of the year...since it's mainly a sniper game what do you guys think?

Comments

• SirBobdk
    5318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not at all. Some times I see a team with 10-12 snipers but not so often. Depens of the map.
  • I-Soldat-I
    1644 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yes, it should be. As I'm sure BF V with its revised healing mechanics will also favor the camping sniper
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hellriegel

SMG 08

M1917 Telescopic

But yeah, this WW1 game leans to heavily on bolt action rifles /s
  • Sgt_Rillllller
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sniper elite is just a joke compared to what BF1 has become. the sniper heaven....It's so good they should make a game mode to sniper camp....but it already exists.....so probably not a great idea!
  • D5RAT
    2010 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018
    It is very sniper heavy on most maps . Even on no sniper servers everyone is using medic auto snipers but BF has always had lots of snipers
  • Khaotik707
    584 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Most of the maps are big open piece of ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, very inviting to it. In fact the only map I truly love in this game is Amiens.
  • -aarp-19Crib
    763 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA seems to feel most classes are the suckers that buy the game with great expectations, but EA bargains with the snipers with aim assist bot, magic pistols, and insta-kills. I’d like to see an Dev kill an opponent in a closet with a 40” rifle, not to mention switching to pistol and having the rifle vanish into thin digital air.

The bottom line is EA doesn’t care if you buy the game and never play it.

Their answer to over powered snipers was to make medics snipers rather than ruffle the feathers of the sniper children who don’t have the abi,it’s to mix it up.

I’m probably not buying BFV without a serious discount coupon for putting up with BF1.
  • Khaotik707
    584 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I feel like the explosive spam is more annoying than the sniper spam but hey, maybe that's just me. It was a nightmare at launch and not much appears to have changed.
  • Puahate2014
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    yes i agree. conquest maps are full of snipers. they have huge adventage over all the other classes. no point choosing assulet or support on conquest
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    D5RAT wrote: »
    It is very sniper heavy on most maps . Even on no sniper servers everyone is using medic auto snipers but BF has always had lots of snipers

but never this easy
  • Sgt_Rillllller
    I'm glad I'm not alone on this...sniper was never this easy....did they make anything about it...will they... no! But we must make some noise to counter this!
  • D5RAT
    2010 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    C4Live wrote: »
    I'm glad I'm not alone on this...sniper was never this easy....did they make anything about it...will they... no! But we must make some noise to counter this!

looks easy on BFV as well but they have cut the 3d spoting
  • -aarp-19Crib
    763 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The problem is having an aim assist bot plus a large hit box, plus magic insta-pistols.
  • Sgt_Rillllller
    Will BfV have this inbalance towards snipers?
  • SirBobdk
    5318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pvt_Riller wrote: »
    Will BfV have this inbalance towards snipers?
    yes, but they are now assualt with STG44. :wink: