Weekly BF

Will our Platoon be available in BFV?

Puckerbucket
694 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
So, my friends and I have spent months building a strong platoon under the beta system... Not just a random platoon of anonymous players, but a group that knows each other, plays together daily, and have our own Facebook page that facilitates friendships and coordination. Will our platoon be "plug and play" in the new title?

Comments

• RomioiStrategos
    402 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So, my friends and I have spent months building a strong platoon under the beta system... Not just a random platoon of anonymous players, but a group that knows each other, plays together daily, and have our own Facebook page that facilitates friendships and coordination. Will our platoon be "plug and play" in the new title?

You should post this very question on the live reddit page:

There is a higher chance they will see it and if not answer directly at least take into consideration: https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/
  • Puckerbucket
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I did, Romi.
  • cheif_big_clouds
    343 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I really hope so