Jihad Jeeps might return in BF5.

YourLocalPlumber
2788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I was just watching new BF5 gameplay on Jack's channel and at some point when he was demonstrating destruction with the dynamite, it stuck to a house
Moment at 9:50

What do you think?

Comments

• snavelaer
    854 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I really hope not, I really hope not.

If they going to let you stick dynamite make it so once you jump out of the vehicle. The vehicle rolls out quick just like in Battlefield Bad company 2 Vietnam
  • cylon0
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wouldn't be a bad thing if they also give damage to a player for jumping out of moving vehicles.
  • snavelaer
    854 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    cylon0 wrote: »
    Wouldn't be a bad thing if they also give damage to a player for jumping out of moving vehicles.

Or die,
    or roll ragdoll and what not so he can't detonate the explosives . In the meantime the tanker is warned that a cheesy griefer is up to no good.

But rather not at all, really
  • Lethalsaints
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bring back the jeep!!!
  • YUKnowWhatItIz
    283 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yet some people still dominate in tanks. I wonder why
  • disposalist
    8499 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018
    Yeah I saw dynamite stick to the front of a tank in another vid - sorry can't remember which.

They need to make it so it doesn't stick to friendly vehicles. Should be easy enough. Get in a vehicle with friendly dynamite stuck? It falls off.
  • von_Campenstein
    6565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Planes haven't found them yet?
  • von_Campenstein
    6565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ameeba37 wrote: »
    Jihad jeeps are a legitimate strategy

With falling damage from moving vehicles maybe.
  • warslag
    1395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Oh god not JackFrags again. You're obsessed with him.

"Jihad jeeps" was an improvised tactic in BF2. They then actually put it into the game in BF3. It is a joke that has been done a million times. Stop telling the same jokes and stop pretending to find them funny. It's nauseating.
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    476 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Evils119 wrote: »
    Jihad Jeeps and Bikes was the most fun I had in BF4.

Flying bikes ftw!
  • plliadidas
    124 postsMember Member
    I hope it comes back it is a legitimate tactic just as much as kamikaze planes and suicide bombers.... in ww2 they would even strap bombs to dogs to run under tanks not saying it’s glorious or anything but it was used in ww2 and is still being used today...
  • snavelaer
    Although I have c4 jeeped myself sometime and I can totally see the fun in it. It is hardly fair.
    In bf4 as a tanker it was hardly defendable.

Players that love it somemuch and want it back exlude them immediately from any ;.......... OMG, That weapon or vehicle is OP thread!

• Ameeba37
    1753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    snavelaer wrote: »
    Although I have c4 jeeped myself sometime and I can totally see the fun in it. It is hardly fair.
    In bf4 as a tanker it was hardly defendable.

Tbh can't even remember the last time I've been jihad jeeped in BF4
  • YUKnowWhatItIz
    283 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Planes haven't found them yet?

You got dudes on the leaderboards with 22KDRs from tanks. Care to explain?

And I can't remember the last time I got killed by a jihad jeep. I'm by no the means the best. Do any of you who have this complaint pay attention to your surrounding?
  • snavelaer
    edited June 2018

They know when to retreat?
  • Rename010101
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    God I hope so. The tears would flow. I loved teabagging after destroying a tank.
  • crxckshot
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Jihad Jeeps are fun and probably here to stay
  • Stormblade31
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Jihad Jeeps with AT mines were the best, no chickening out and bailing last second on those, as once the jeep becomes neutral, the mines go kaboom.