I'd like to thank BFV devs for listening to my advice

S1ngular1ty
801 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/13414/has-battlefield-lost-its-way/p1

It sounds like they are at least trying to fix everything I complained about in BF1. Thanks bros...

Comments

• HawkeyeAM47
    1364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018
    one thing I noticed is, the devs truly listen to the community.
    Dice will always get my support
  • I-Soldat-I
    1644 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    From what I can tell from the YT video's it looks super casual with self repairing vehicles and weapons that did not exist in the situation they are presenting i.e. STG44 in 1940 Norway....But I will as always maintain an open mind
  • S1ngular1ty
    801 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I-Soldat-I wrote: »
    From what I can tell from the YT video's it looks super casual with self repairing vehicles and weapons that did not exist in the situation they are presenting i.e. STG44 in 1940 Norway....But I will as always maintain an open mind

I didn't say they completely fixed everything. I said it looks like they are trying.
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I-Soldat-I wrote: »

Yet you have bf3/4/H/1 underneath your name

Hmmm
  • snavelaer
    1148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It amazes me that that the indentity crisis is especially true for the singleplayer of Battlefield.

From innovative hotswapping in Battlefield 2: modern combat to fun and open bfbc singleplayer. You can say what you want about the singleplayer it is never the same as the one before. Sometimes a good thing and sometimes not.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=MnbVvs8hpXQ
  • warslag
    1601 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    It's just a coincidence (that your list contains 'changes' that are in BFV). Devs play their own games, obviously, and know instantly what changes could be made. They then look on the forums, Reddit etc. to see if their views are reinforced by what the player base is saying.
  • snavelaer
    1148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    warslag wrote: »
    It's just a coincidence (that your list contains 'changes' that are in BFV). Devs play their own games, obviously, and know instantly what changes could be made. They then look on the forums, Reddit etc. to see if their views are reinforced by what the player base is saying.

Read; I am jealous that I never contribute in a positive and constructive way.

At OP. good read.
  • warslag
    1601 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    All the changes he asked for have already been in previous BFs.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Let's keep it real , DICE legit listened to us, with the destruction, team work, making you have to work with your squad, being thoughtful of your gameplay, helping your team building defense positions, I just dont get why people are losing it.
    I understand women didn't serve on the front, and they served in very limited numbers for the Soviets on the front but this is not based on realism, this is a video game that you play, in any game you play you will NEVER find realism, glitches, bugs,certain weapons that countries never used in any combat situations will be featured in every FPS game.
    Hope you all realize this
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Battle Royale. Proper giving us what we asked for.
  • HawkeyeAM47

well, unfortunately kids of today love Battle royal, and they have to get new fans that will stick with the series as well did when we first discovered Battlefield right?
    Sure, kids of today like stuff I don't agree with, but for them to support a series I support, I dont mind it
  • warslag
    A lot of these features in games have existed since before many of you were even born.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    A lot of these features in games have existed since before many of you were even born.

Exactly
  • Khaotik707
    584 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

well, unfortunately kids of today love Battle royal, and they have to get new fans that will stick with the series as well did when we first discovered Battlefield right?
    Sure, kids of today like stuff I don't agree with, but for them to support a series I support, I dont mind it

A few years ago it was zombie survival games, now it's battle royal games, next year it'll be something else.
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Doubt it, reckon the majority of the forum are 30+.
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    533 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Snowflake alert.
  • HawkeyeAM47

I'm 26
  • Tullzter
    1216 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    "STOP trying to copy COD and CS GO. STOP trying to play catch up in game genres BF will never be able to be successful in."

Looks to me they read your comment and did exactly the opposite for BF V
  • YourLocalPlumber
    3224 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I'm 26