As far as I know this game won't feature neither behemoths or elite classes, tell me if I'm wrong.
Behemoths are a great idea to turn the tide of the battle, especially the elite classes kits proved to be better than some other behemoths such as the airship (on Operations I remember that generally they couldn't last more than 5 minutes), but this time in WW2 DICE could choose between armoured trains, heavy tanks (King Tiger, ISU-152, IS-2, M26 Pershing, ...), elite classes kits, battleships and aircraft carriers (maybe exclusively for pacific maps).
Elite classes, they are something that was not bad, they were very useful and I don't get why they removed them, I believe that they should be also part of BFV:
- Flamethrower : I think that it is ok as it is in BF1
- Sentry: the Sentry is not ok for BFV, I would change it to a "Commando" unit with silenced guns, explosives and able to deploy traps (for infantry and/or vehicles). I think this class should benefit of a "silence" bonus
- Trench Raider: of course this won't suit BFV, I would change it to a "Officer" unit armed with an SMG and pistol, able to call for artillery strikes and smoke barrages and using binoculars
- Tank Hunter: I would only rework it giving him an AT rocket launcher (Panzerschreck/Bazooka), AT grenades and AT mines
- Infiltrator: changing it to a "Frogman", of course it would only be available in maps near sea/lakes or in sea battles (that could be a nice game mode! Remaking battles in the Atlantic, Malta, Coral Sea and Leyte Gulf!), this class will be able to keep under water longer and could be equipped with explosives for ships and other "classic" explosives (demolition charges?). I find this class pretty interesting because you could be able to sneak through the enemy lines under water without being spotted or directly shot if you're really swimming deeply in water!
What do you think?