would you like to see a killcam?

AgnusDei66
41 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
when you get killed in BF1 and now in BF5, you can see where the enemy is at, reveling his position.
so why not add a full killcam so you can see it from the enemy point of view?
for me that would be more interesting to see, specially a killcam getting snipped from far away, or a plane chasing me and killing me.

both methods will reveal the same information, and one method is already present in the game.

Comments

• Noodlesocks
    1263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'd prefer they remove killcam entirely.
  • AgnusDei66
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    but they wont remove it.
    for me a killcam would be more enjoyable.
  • Draxonfly
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited June 14
    Gameplay wise, I like how it is in bf1. You can see where they kinda are and where the kill shot come from (keeps the camping to the minimum), but its not exact and you don't really see the area they are covering, keeps a little bit of mystery aboit it.

But t is fun to see their point of view.

So either or is cool in its own way
  • SMK_GAMING_2
    744 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Like noodles suggested, I would want no killcam at all. If a player has got the drop on you and got himself into a good position to take you out. Why should the kill cam give away his position so you now know where he is.
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3725 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I would prefer they go back to BC2/BF3's killcam where there was a delay (to let your time to revive run out) then it would show.
  • TEXls1
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Kill the cam
  • heresPaul
    154 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    hope not because kill cams used to get me frustrated because half the time in the kill cam I’d just be standing there like a statue getting lit up without firing back which was BS, I’d rather not know
  • Zviko0
    835 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    No. A player who dies doesn't deserve to see from where he was shot from.
  • disposalist
    7227 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member