Battlefield 5 public beta?

LxTC_Origins
30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Any news on that or should i just expect it between august and september just like bf1?

Comments

• HawkeyeAM47
    1001 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited June 14
    I belive if you sign up for autesting and live near an EA playtest area you can try it out if I'm not wrong?
  • ProLegion_exor
    3266 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I belive if you sign up for autesting and live near an EA playtest area you can try it out if I'm not wrong?

Yes you can playtest EA games at certain locations. You will never know what game your are going to play until you arrive, so it could be anything.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1001 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Yes you can playtest EA games at certain locations. You will never know what game your are going to play until you arrive, so it could be anything.

I'm hoping I'm invited to a recent play test over here in Redwood city
  • LxTC_Origins
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

No, an open beta to the public. That type of event is pre alpha
  • LxTC_Origins
    Im talking about an open beta that is available for download in PSN Store or Xbox marketplace
  • Gizmo020227
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Any news on that or should i just expect it between august and september just like bf1?

There is no news on it so far, although we may get some on a closed alpha for PC only, i would just expect the beta to drop late august :tongue: