Is this game dead?

LickieStick
1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I just bought the pass and the upgrades for maps ect. takes forever to find a match and when i do find one it seams to be them same players?? they have milliobns of subs?? i love this game and just wana play.. you would think primium pass would get you priority into game fast.. but no just sends you to maps no one else has and you need to reload over and over. sigh

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    9098 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    Don't use the quickmatch option.

Use the server browser and filter by player counts.
  • LickieStick
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    whats with matchmaking .. squads of player 114 against brand new player.. nice.. very good to learn and get my K/D destroyed before i even learn. thanks
  • LOLGotYerTags
    9098 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    rank level is only an indicator of time played really.

I've seen rank 7's destroy rank 140's, Of course you'll die a lot at the beginning, That's just par for the course.

BUT, On the flipside, Once you have learned the various maps and found a weapon / kit combination that works to your advantage, You'll start seeing your deaths drop and your kill ratio increase.

Above all, Stick with it, Stay with your squad, And if you're not in a squad, Join one and do as they do and you'll be fine :)
  • von_Campenstein
    5609 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    whats with matchmaking .. squads of player 114 against brand new player.. nice.. very good to learn and get my K/D destroyed before i even learn. thanks

Just use the sprayiest weapon you can find and you'll be ok.
  • DallyEnderLlama
    150 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    How to get better at BF1: Unlock SMG 08/18 or Federov.
  • Contra87
    698 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I hear tell the Hellriegel isn’t bad either.
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Contra87 wrote: »

Yah it's not bad. I started to use it when the nerfeded my MH
  • RossP317
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Means very little. I'm currently rank 148 yet have one of the worst deaths stats in the entire player base (0.1%!!!!).

I play most days for fun and just grind up the ranks. Nothing to do with skill.
  • Goofy-The-Sc0t
    1124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I'd rather have my trusty AL8 extended!
  • ElliotLH
    3580 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Contra87 wrote: »

Hellriegel is haram tho /s
  • LxTC_Origins
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Yeah, Very good to get the game nearly two years later and expect players to match your skill on DLC servers when the game is almost dead
  • RRedux
    582 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I find it harder and harder to enjoy the game cause most of the time when a round starts, you can tell after 30 seconds which team will win.

The matchmaker creates incredibly one-sided teams almost every time, which makes it really hard to enjoy the game.
  • von_Campenstein
    5609 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    RRedux wrote: »
    I find it harder and harder to enjoy the game cause most of the time when a round starts, you can tell after 30 seconds which team will win.

The matchmaker creates incredibly one-sided teams almost every time, which makes it really hard to enjoy the game.

On Amiens the first thing you do is switch to german.
  • -Antares65z
    1163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited June 14
    Yes. This game is dead. It only had 31,000 PC players avg. per day over the weekend. Thats actually 10,000 players more avg. than 30 days ago. Players are actually returning to the game. Must be the free DLC they've been giving away.
  • ProLegion_exor
    3265 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Federov is and has always been meh..
  • Imabaka70
    2137 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

One guy I play with uses the Federov and does quite well with it. He recommended me to try it. I felt the same as you it’s decent but I just didn’t get the enjoyment out of it like I do the rsc optical.

• FocalCapybara34
    236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited June 14
    RossP317 wrote: »

Means very little. I'm currently rank 148 yet have one of the worst deaths stats in the entire player base (0.1%!!!!).

I play most days for fun and just grind up the ranks. Nothing to do with skill.

How dare you play for fun...it's all about ze statzs
  • ProLegion_exor
    3265 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Imabaka70 wrote: »

One guy I play with uses the Federov and does quite well with it. He recommended me to try it. I felt the same as you it’s decent but I just didn’t get the enjoyment out of it like I do the rsc optical.
    Of course you can do quite well, but you could do alot better with other SLR´s.
  • Imabaka70
    2137 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I offered a challenge to trade load outs. Rsc optical/ obrez for his Federov/obrez.

He couldn’t do it lol.
  • ProLegion_exor

I offered a challenge to trade load outs. Rsc optical/ obrez for his Federov/obrez.

He couldn’t do it lol.
    Haha I´m not suprised. Since the RSC require a different type of skill and adoption in playstyle to be succesfull with.

U dont like the RSC/Auto Revolver combo?