Battlefield V music?

brancher12
278 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
I have to admit how much I enjoyed the music for Battlefield 1. I am very curious how that Battlefield V`s soundtrack can compare. I also enjoyed the voiceover from the nice lady on BF1 and I did read a article that she was signed on to do the voiceover`s for the upcoming BFV. Looking foward to it.

Comments

• AgentNewb
    164 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Lady voice from BF1 is amazing. Unfortunately i will not hear her anymore in BFv since im not buying BFV due to not having a toggle to turn off complete customizations, including gender.

I bet music will be great as always is with Battlefield.
  • Lethalsaints
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GGAMA92 wrote: »
    Lady voice from BF1 is amazing. Unfortunately i will not hear her anymore in BFv since im not buying BFV due to not having a toggle to turn off complete customizations, including gender.

You will buy it.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10801 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    brancher12 wrote: »
    I have to admit how much I enjoyed the music for Battlefield 1. I am very curious how that Battlefield V`s soundtrack can compare. I also enjoyed the voiceover from the nice lady on BF1 and I did read a article that she was signed on to do the voiceover`s for the upcoming BFV. Looking foward to it.

Regarding the ost for bfv.

GGAMA92 wrote: »

UUN-vLsDfUJ0BfwB04DzYTO61F9VZJGAS0vBEQkGbqY.png