Shotguns, Where Are They?

LakolasWhardon
46 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Does anyone know if shotguns are coming to BFV? I haven't seen any in the press material or the EA Play build of the game.

Really hoping they return to being an all-kit weapon. I loved being a shotgunning Medic in BF3 and 4.

Comments

• Foot_Elite_Tomei
    306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I would be dissapointed if there wouldn't be any. Many would be happy if they would be gone, though.
    Still waiting those incendiary shells to come as an attachment, DICE please :p
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6054 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Do you really expect to see every single weapon in pre-alpha build of the game? Get some patience.
  • Foot_Elite_Tomei
    306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Do you really expect to see every single weapon in pre-alpha build of the game? Get some patience.

Not every single weapon but every single weapon category.
  • LakolasWhardon
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

BF1 had every weapon type avaiable at its EA Play. Why would we expect anything else?
  • oof14346
    954 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Does anyone know if shotguns are coming to BFV? I haven't seen any in the press material or the EA Play build of the game.

Really hoping they return to being an all-kit weapon. I loved being a shotgunning Medic in BF3 and 4.

The EA Play build only had 8 total weapons. Shotguns will be in the main game.
  • LakolasWhardon
    oof14346 wrote: »

Source?
  • TEKNOCODE
    11552 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Source?
    Everyone knows that the ea play build was locked to very few weapons.
  • LakolasWhardon
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

Source?
    Everyone knows that the ea play build was locked to very few weapons.

And everyone knows every type of weapon was avaiable at BF1's EA Play. Your point?