This Week in Battlefield V

DICE where is balance?

2»

Comments

• Bacardiiiiiiiiii
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited June 2018
    As long as there is "Party" system were your "friends" can play in same squad, balance system will never come.
  • hawkseye17
    577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sechnaill wrote: »
    One problem with balancing is the fact that some players switch teams, such as clan members wanting to be together.
    They shouldn't allow team switching after a count is done on both teams making them as equal as possible in the number of members.

I highly disagree. Why should friends be forced apart?
  • BigNibbaDuck
    16 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Balance sucks, and the community is partly to blame. In BF4 people would be randomly switched, before they died. Yes it sucked, but guess what it worked and teams were more balanced. Everyone bitched and complained and now we have what we have now. The only thing I blame Dice for is listening to the damn community and not doing their own thing.
  • hawkseye17
    577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Balance sucks, and the community is partly to blame. In BF4 people would be randomly switched, before they died. Yes it sucked, but guess what it worked and teams were more balanced. Everyone bitched and complained and now we have what we have now. The only thing I blame Dice for is listening to the damn community and not doing their own thing.

I wish a pox on whoever invented the BF4 "balance". It was more like random switcher for no reason that was so aggressive that I kept getting switched constantly. To me, the only two BF games with proper balance systems were BFH and BF1. Aggressive balancing is one thing I never want to see again