Are there any critical phrases you feel are missing from Commo Rose?

2»

Comments

• Phat_Helmet
    2157 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    “Wheelchair spotted!”
  • von_Campenstein
    5618 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Tullzter wrote: »
    "Spotting Flare, Please"

You do know Scouts who will fire those aren't hiding them to get less intel don't you? It's all about the ammo supply.
  • DingoKillr
    2778 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    If you need more then 2 words or a explanation for a command it is not going to work.

These 3 for helping with team action
    Flare
    Fortify
    Area Clear

I would like "Target Vehicle" as an order but I am not sure of how it can easily be done like Attack Flag or Defend Flag
  • KarmaKinetic
    1063 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    would be nice if r requests were context sensitive.
    IE: dont spam the entire team when the entire team isnt around the person doing the request.
  • Trokey66
    6225 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    "You're welcome"
  • moodii_77
    231 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    ARE YOU DEAF? I SAID I NEED AMMO/HEALTH, DUDE!
  • robmcewen
    2796 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Tack over for a minute I need to grab another beer
  • Gattlin
    427 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited June 19
    I'm always spotting so when I find myself squad leader the spotting has a habit of trying to send the command to take a different objective than the one I've already ordered. Is there a way around that so I'm not constantly changing the objective?
  • Gforce81
    3251 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    robmcewen wrote: »

"COVER ME, I'M RELOADIING"

*hastily packs another bowl*
  • Metal_Jockets
    164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    There are occasions when I'm approaching a choke point only to see a bunch of guys or tanks coming towards me from the other end..I fall back clearly knowing I have no chance if I engage..while retreating even though I've spotted the enemy, team mates tend to go right by me only to meet the respawn screen shorty after..
    I always thought if only there was an easier way to let people close to you know that danger is approaching from a particular direction or area.. if only you can spot a symbol at the entrance of the choke point like a Danger sign or a skull and cross bone of which is visible to all team mates in close vicinity so that they will know what to expect.

• rainkloud
    229 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Gforce81 wrote: »

Of..........Cheerios.

Right?

• Gforce81
    3251 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    rainkloud wrote: »
    Gforce81 wrote: »

Of..........Cheerios.

Right?

Nooooooooo~ ;) hee hee

Of cornflakes of course~
  • KarmaKinetic
    1063 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Gattlin wrote: »
    I'm always spotting so when I find myself squad leader the spotting has a habit of trying to send the command to take a different objective than the one I've already ordered. Is there a way around that so I'm not constantly changing the objective?

Yeah this is annoying as hell.
    You can disable context sensitive ordering in the options menu to prevent this. Gameplay section I think.
  • robmcewen
    2796 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited June 20
    Gattlin wrote: »

Yeah this is annoying as hell.
    You can disable context sensitive ordering in the options menu to prevent this. Gameplay section I think.

Thanks for that info, I'll change that later.
  • AlotOfThunder
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    when you signal that you need backup, it should mark your location on the map with a flashing icon or something.
  • robmcewen
    when you signal that you need backup, it should mark your location on the map with a flashing icon or something.

I don't know why its not like this now, the request is easily missed in the heat of battle and seeing which team mate needs your help can be hard to locate.
  • AlotOfThunder
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited June 20

I don't know why its not like this now, the request is easily missed in the heat of battle and seeing which team mate needs your help can be hard to locate.

i agree. ive seen people call for backup, i wanna help, but i stop and realize that i have no idea where this one person could be, theres 30 other teammates all in this mess, scattered all over the place lol
  • Trokey66
    6225 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

i agree. ive seen people call for backup, i wanna help, but i stop and realize that i have no idea where this one person could be, theres 30 other teammates all in this mess, scattered all over the place lol

Good point, well presented.