Battlefield 2018

Comments

• Veterinar_bf
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    How there optimization?
    Will useless and killing PC protection denuvo?
  • natriumoxid
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Pls bring Rcon
  • Trippl3x
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yea we need RCON back!
  • paysen55
    3 postsMember Member
    edited June 2018
    This franchise is less and less good I find.
    The last bf that I found good was bfbc 2 and battlefield3.
  • xenome111
    3064 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Did they fix hit box while vaulting through windows?
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    xenome111 wrote: »
    Did they fix hit box while vaulting through windows?

I saw multiple people kill players who were in mid-roll while doing the new window jump animation and their shots seemed to hit.
  • Ser_AxeLHawk
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    In my opinion the best Battlefield are: BF2 (Memorable), BF3 (Untouchable) and BFH (Surprising). Love them all <3
    BF4 (Sux, bad game), BF1 (Not bad at all but not lovely as the first three..)
  • alucardgr
    384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2018
    In my opinion the best Battlefield are: BF2 (Memorable), BF3 (Untouchable) and BFH (Surprising). Love them all <3
    BF4 (Sux, bad game), BF1 (Not bad at all but not lovely as the first three..)

1.BF4 IS still the best bf game then imo

2. BF3
    3. BC2
    4. BF2
    5.BF 2142
    6. BF 1942
    7. BF1
    8. BFH

You can vote here if you like
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1f6tQLbdrMHJsqS2M7ur7BnITBqrW_WWVlSINPQ_0yv8/edit#responses
  • MHbluey
    739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I think I'll be playing other games at launch, competition is fierce this October, so many good pc games
  • PvtJohnTowle
    871 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Classic Maps coming back to BF V

There's no confirmation on that.

That's what Westie says in the video. Did you even look and view the video? He says it's pure speculation at this stage. But Westie knows his stuff and it's worth putting it out there for everyone.

I did watch it the moment it got uploaded. I'm just saying if it's speculation you can't say "Classic Maps coming back to BF V". That doesn't sound like a speculation but a fact. Even if he knows his stuff, It's not guaranteed.

If you cared to look at the thumbnail from the video it has a question mark "Coming to BF5?" You are just being semantic.

Oh god...I'm very sorry.

Some people here are so sensitive. You can't say anything to them without being a **** in their eyes....

Ah no, you just were wrong and I was pointing this out, nothing to do with me being sensitive. Believe what you like.
  • LORDWARZRIP
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Last & greatest BF ever made BF4. BF R.I.P!!! "We shall take a moment of silence to honor your memory, and we swear we shall honor that memory by laying waste to all C.O.D refugees whom actively took part in your demise!"
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12344 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @LORDWARZRIP
    Don't Necro threads.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.