Posting by request of EA support, with regards to FairPlay anomolies leading to bans, and rank "bug"

stobarticus
7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Not really sure what good it would do, but I was asked to post here by EA support after a live chat I just had with regards to my BF3 account.

I recently reinstalled BF3 after a long hiatus and a few weird things happened.
- Getting permabanned via servers' autoadmin because of an above average stat on Fair Play for the type88 LMG. There are a bunch of flagged stats on my Fair Play stats.
- After loading BF3 for the 1st time in ages, I received 3 emails from answersHQ all at exactly the same time (noob badge, 1st anniversary badge and 4th anniversary badge), though I'm sure I've never signed into answersHQ before. Also, the avatar used on answersHQ is not one I recognise.
- On Battlelog, my rank is 54, colonel service star 9, but in-game my rank is 9 (I have never requested a stat reset)
- There are 3 previous tickets to EA support for BF3, but I'm pretty certain I've never created one before.

So I contacted support because it looks as though my account has been hacked at some point. Turns out, even though they can't see the previous tickets because they have been archived, that they can't find any evidence of my account being compromised. Nothing they can do to explain the Fair Play stat anomolies. They think the rank is just an image bug and will resync eventually.
So there's nothing I can do to stop getting permabanned by autoadmins based on Fair Play stat anomolies that can't be explained. (Before the trolls start accusing me, I am probably one of the most anti-cheat people alive)

Link to chat transcript - http://s963.photobucket.com/user/stobarticus1/media/EAchatTranscript_zpsfxesmjbt.jpg.html

Comments

• Il-Scavenger-lI
    903 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited June 2018
    247Fairplay is not FairFight, and is not affiliated with EA. Your kicks for your HS rate are simply caused by a plugin that server owners have installed. Nothing EA can do for you.
    What is odd is you say that your rank has changed as well, so this does mean FairFight / EA has reset you. So you are getting kicked by a simple stats plugin and you have even been reset by an Official AC. In short: someone cheated on your account. If it hasn't been "hacked", ask someone you know if he did something..
    Post edited by Il-Scavenger-lI on
  • stobarticus
    Yep, like I said, I'm getting kicked via autoadmin based on FairPlay stats. I know EA can't get me unbanned from the servers running the plugin that have already permabanned me, I was just hoping they could do something with my account to stop it happening again., or at least confirmation that my account was compromised so that I could send that to server admins that have the plugin installed that have banned me.
    I have never given anyone access to any of my games accounts, the only possible conclusion is that my account was hacked at some point, but EA can't find any evidence of that although they can't tell me the details of the 3 previous tickets (that I'm certain I never created) as they were from 2013 and have been archived.

The EA support guy I spoke to thinks the rank is just an "image bug" and will resync after a few games, as Battlelog shows the correct rank. No luck yet though.

On a side note, I managed to reduce the stat of the offending LMG with a friend in an empty server, so now the autoadmin shouldn't insta-ban me anymore. There are still a few flagged stats in yellow and amber, but that was the only one in the red. Doesn't help with the 4 or 5 servers I'm permabanned from, but should stop it going any further. Just sucks as there are so few servers for BF3 now.

Like I say, not sure what good it would do me posting here as it's pretty obvious already that nothing can be done. I only did on request of the EA support guy I spoke to.

• the_tecknoxx_
    172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    you were not banned on 247fairplay.com

but how did you manage this kind of stats ? : https://imgur.com/a/czJruWh

even if half your kill are from a sniper rifle . the kill hit is not possible for a normal server

also your stats are weird even if you play hardcore the DMG is too high.

did you share your account with someone else ?

https://imgur.com/a/Fql5RU6

just asking ?
  • stobarticus
    Have you read any of my post??
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    903 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited June 2018
    Have you read any of my post??

I think he asks if you either knowingly or unknowingly shared your account with someone you know. That is different from being hacked and most likely would not show as hacked for EA support.
  • stobarticus
    I've already answered that.
  • StarscreamUK
    7532 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Yet you've admitted to violating a rule by going in a server with a friend and stat padding.

Doesn't exactly instil a level of belief.
  • stobarticus
    Going into an empty server and doing absolutley nothing is stat padding now?
    Welcome to gaming forum logic, where you post an issue by request of support and get accused. Why would I even post here if I was at all responsible for these issues?
    Do you people have nothing better to do with your lives than troll forums looking for posts where you can input your unfounded ¯\_(ツ)_/¯?
  • StarscreamUK
    7532 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    You said you went into a server and LOWERED one of your stats, that is indeed the definition of stat padding, you are falsely adjusting a stat.

I'm not trolling you, I am simply informing you of the violation you have openly admitted to. I have plenty to do with my life, and would have even more time if you didnt break the rules.
  • stobarticus
    edited June 2018
    Let me get something straight...

I posted here, out of good will, on request of the support guy I spoke to in case anyone else had similar issues, I guess EA could keep track of such problems.
    Nothing can be done about this issue, if you could be bothered to do more then just accuse because that makes you feel good about yourself, then you would see that EA themselves told me nothing can be done.. in the transcript I provided.

You people are acting like I posted here hoping anyone here has magical powers beyond anything EA could do with their own product and fix my issue. None of you do. Get off your high horse.
  • StarscreamUK
    who there, really. I havent accused YOU of anything, YOU admitted it. But hey you carry on, because the only person who is looking bad here, is you.

You stat padded, that isnt an accusation, that is a FACT.
    On a side note, I managed to reduce the stat of the offending LMG with a friend in an empty server, so now the autoadmin shouldn't insta-ban me anymore.

• stobarticus
    edited June 2018
    I reduced a stat so I could play a game I payed for because of an issue that neither I, nor EA can explain.
    That wasn't even anything to do with the issues in question and if you took the time to look, which I can guarantee you didn't, I even mentioned to the support guy that I did that and EA didn't have a problem with it. Only you.

You weren't accusing me of anything?
    "Doesn't exactly instil a level of belief" - of belief in what? That God exists? That aliens live on the moon? That you really have anything better to do with your life? It's obvious what you meant by that, don't become a liar as well as a fool.

I posted here to let people know of an issue, out of good will. I had literally nothing to gain from posting here. You're the only one seeming desperate to make me look bad because of your lack of trust for anything that looks iffy to be legit on the internet, as a moderator you really should know better. Seriously, have a chat with yourself.

And WHAT's with ALL the CAPS? Grow up.

Post edited by stobarticus on
  • StarscreamUK
    You stat padded to reduce a stat that was getting you auto banned. Thats fact.

No you don't instill a belief that I should actually believe that you havent done anything wrong, because you have broken rules.

1. You HAVE artificially altered your stats.
    2. You have used broken the rules on this forum.

The support people are support, to help with issues. They are perhaps not as knowledgeable of the rules of this forum, or the rules of combat for a game that has been out for years, and passed by 3 sequels. Nor do they need to be, that isn't their job.

So you see, I'm not on a high horse, but when someone OPENLY admits breaking rules on the forum, I cannot ignore it.

My advice to you would be to calm down before replying, your anger won't help you, nor will your rudeness.
  • stobarticus
    My advice to you would be to calm down before replying, your anger won't help you, nor will your rudeness.
    What do you mean help me? Noone here can give me any help, not even the almighty you, I have already explained this multiple times... what are you not understanding??
    You have literally no power to solve any issue I've posted other than throw in your unfounded opinion on whether what I'm saying is legitimate. Your opinion on this matter has no bearing on anything other than your own self righteousness. Problem is, you're far too ignorant to even ask yourself the simple question of why I would even bother posting here if it wasn't for the reason I've already explained multiple times. I had absolutely nothing to gain.

You are exactly the reason I avoid forums like the plague.

• StarscreamUK
    Hey, you might have issues but that doesn't give you the right to be rude. I tried to help you by pointing out you broke rules but you don't seem to understand. So if you get actioned then that's on you. Have a nice day.
This discussion has been closed.