Flubber 60HZ server

Col_Bumtrinket
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
This server detects hacks and displays banners saying the hacking player is banned, but annoyingly does not kick the hacker on detection. Why not? It currently has a player who si blatantly hacking and banner says he's banned, yet there he is still playing and emptying the server. Please kick those detected hacking, that is what admins are for!

Comments

• Il-Scavenger-lI
    865 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    It is an official server. Admins can not kick or ban players from those. Avoid them and you will be avoiding most cheats. More info here: https://bf4db.com/ranked-vs-official
  • Mamba334
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I like this server personally. I've met some cool people on there. However, the admins who try to host this must be informed that like Scavenger stated, it is set to Official and bans will only "say" and not actually kick or ban. There were 3 people who clearly were hacking and it stated that as well, but they played for another 3 rounds.
  • Nishizumi_Moko
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2018
    *removed*
    One shot kill, auto aime hacker.
    I would like to ask a urgent ban
    Post edited by StarscreamUK on
  • Frogtooth
    570 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Send your "thanks" to DICE for this. DICE and DICE alone decide who gets to play on official servers. Admin cannot do a thing about it. N O T _ O N E _ T H I N G. But official servers can still run the BF4DB plugin, which will help BF4DB build a DB of info about players, and when players are caught by Punkbuster cheating on the official server it will be noticed by BF4DB and they can include them in the ban DB. And optionally the plugin can be set to produce those ban messages. While it's annoying that they come out so very often, the benefit is that players then learn exactly who is already a known cheater. That gives players information to decide if they want to keep playing on a server with known cheaters, or move along to a ranked server that perhaps won't have that problem.
    Flubber is a 48 player CQL server. There are ranked equivalents of that. Play on one of those. The only North American 48p CQL I see going now that has actual players (vs nothing but seeders) is: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/59226752-a31a-4527-aada-64d783f320cb/Boots-and-Cats-High-Tickrate-Los-Angeles/ But at this hour (10AM EDT), the BF4 landscape in North America is pretty barren.
  • StarscreamUK
    7051 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    *removed*
    One shot kill, auto aime hacker.
    I would like to ask a urgent ban

Thats name & shame and isnt allowed.