Weekly BF

Black Uniforms????

Puckerbucket
694 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Anyone Else? Playing with my platoon tonight and we noticed a number of guys running around in pure black uniforms. I thought it might be a glitch on my end, but the others saw it too. We had multiple enemies running at us, with 3 in regular dress, but a fourth in all black dress. Also had blueberries in black. Not sure.. the new paratrooper uniforms bleeding over into this game? Anybody?

Comments

• Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone Else? Playing with my platoon tonight and we noticed a number of guys running around in pure black uniforms. I thought it might be a glitch on my end, but the others saw it too. We had multiple enemies running at us, with 3 in regular dress, but a fourth in all black dress. Also had blueberries in black. Not sure.. the new paratrooper uniforms bleeding over into this game? Anybody?

Maybe they got burnt and revived? That tends to darken one's uniform.
  • Puckerbucket
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No. this is not it. You will know it if you see it. I am only waiting for others.
    We had multiple enemies in view; 3 of four were normal and one was clearly ALL BLACK.
    I think it may be a new paratrooper skin?
    I thought it must be a glitch but three other platoon members confirmed it.
  • ElliotLH
    8563 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Did you record any video by any chance? The only time I've seen all black uniforms have been after someone burned to death and was revived, as has already been mentioned, so it would be interesting to see.
  • Contra87
    698 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I haven’t seen what you’re talking about, but I think I saw a character model on the best squad screen that I’d never seen before. The face mask and helmet are what stood out to me. My first thought was, is there a tanker model I’ve never seen before? Until I saw this thread.
  • WetFishDB
    2046 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Maybe they got burnt and revived? That tends to darken one's uniform.

I suspect you are right. Seen a few with all black uniforms and believe it is related to being burned and revived at an earlier point.
  • davey7304
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Playing Medic 98% of the time in BF1, the only time I've seen black uinforms is revived burned players.
  • von_Campenstein
    6571 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yep, burnt ottoman best ottoman, get a little roasted for camouflage.
  • CS-2107
    1554 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    If you run into a fire grenade or a flare and survive, your uniform will look black.
  • biketankbob
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have seen this several times. Can't verify if it was from fire. I will check next time I see it. It is usually an Ottoman uniform.