Capture point defense kills??

cheif_big_clouds
325 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Does anyone know what capture point defense kills is? I need 50 for the burton lmr

Comments

• magosnow
    607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Kill people near a flag. Easy
  • Roy57on
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Basically defend a flag your team owns. I think the base requirement is that YOU have to be on the flag, but the enemy doesn't have to be.
  • KrimsonGunner
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Roy57on wrote: »
    Basically defend a flag your team owns. I think the base requirement is that YOU have to be on the flag, but the enemy doesn't have to be.

Killing an enemy in the process of capturing will also work. One of the two has to be on the flag, but not necessarily both.

Also I’m not in a place where I can check in game. Is the Burton LMR Trench unlocked by 50 flag defense kills and the Burton LMR Optical unlocked by 50 kills with the Trench variant?
  • CS-2107
    1552 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Basicly play the objective, than you will have the Burton in no time.
  • 8jacob88
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Roy57on wrote: »

Killing an enemy in the process of capturing will also work. One of the two has to be on the flag, but not necessarily both.

Also I’m not in a place where I can check in game. Is the Burton LMR Trench unlocked by 50 flag defense kills and the Burton LMR Optical unlocked by 50 kills with the Trench variant?

Yes. Need 50 kills with trench to unlock optical.
  • dmccar1001
    627 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    [/quote] Yes. Need 50 kills with trench to unlock optical.[/quote]

And resupply 100 allies
  • xxDicemanxx
    418 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited June 2018
    it's a reminder that zerging to capture isn't the only way the game is played.
  • kreepypriest
    393 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    50 defence kills is a joke..took me 1.5 games to unlock it..it should be 10 defence kills .;)