Bugs & Issues section "archived"

Adman_Tor
1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Looks like all activity in the "Bugs & Issues" section has been disabled which must mean that all of the bugs & issues for BF1 have been resolved! I guess it was an intentional feature that you still go prone when you're trying to mantel over a wall. Can't wait to see if they bring that feature back for BF V!

Comments

• xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3860 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    it was archived for a reason as BF1 Bug Reports and BF1 Technical Issues were created in its place.

-CB
  • Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Awesome thank you! I didn't know that this had been created. And just in time for the game to be over.
  • Claypole1
    373 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I guess the infinite loading screen isn’t a bug after all...