We have pushed a fix to address the issue with Rank 20 rewards. If you are missing your rewards for Class Rank 20, please play a match to completion and the Rewards should drop into your Armory.

Thanks for sticking with us.

Things that need to be changed

Bl4ckDr4gon28
0 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
edited June 28
So I played the closed alpha for around 1/2 hours and here are my thoughts on some things that need to be changed a bit

1. Medium Machine Guns (MG34)
you cant ADS the MMG's and only ''zoom in'' (something like in Payday 2) but they are so unaccurate that you cant kill somebody that is 10 meters away. Pls make them able to ADS like in BF1. It just doesnt feel as good
2. Animations:
the Squad revive animation is way too long. I get that it is supposed to be inferior to the medic but I used this ability twice and got killed twice while trying to revive, this only ruins the teamplay and makes that nobody revives anybody anymore
3. A little bit more Ammo from bodies would be nice
Ammo is very scarce in BFV and its good to be more wisely when you shoot or not, but after a firefight around 25% of my ammo is gone and I only get 10 bullets for my primary when lucky. Pls make it 16 or 15 just half a magazine full

Nontheless the Game is better than expected and very fun to play, but I hope alot of these mistakes are going to be corrected

{EA_Lanna: Updated title to remove ALL CAPS}
Post edited by EA_Lanna on

Comments

• Phat_Helmet
    2163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Thread will be locked due to all caps title.
  • daryKENG
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Kill ADS at all >=(
  • FluphyBunny
    172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    1) As above. It is to stop no skill spray and pray with such a fast firing machine gun. It is a good thing.
    2) This is to stop medic trains, again a good thing.
    3) And again, less ammo less spraying and praying more skill needed.

• vonzare
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    1) they need to fix the planes Cuz they do no damage to infantry
    2) They need to keep it awarding to revive a player on the team
    3) and last but not least The squad glitch right now they need to fix asap
  • xSwisherSweetsx
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i'd change the sound a bit, it seems wimpy the sounds.
    change the crouch run to be slower, it's the same speed as standing running
    bleed out seems a bit quick, make it slower
    add gas mask back and gas grenades
    add the bayonet charge back
    I like the touches of blood around the character when he's dying
    change up the kill cam a bit
    more call outs
    i like the chatbox changes
    the limited ammo hasn't been a issue for me so far, nor the limited health, but i feel the ttk is a tad quick.
  • Raptor_i81
    162 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You want the opposite of what suppose to make BF V unique !! No I have to disagree on all of your points .
  • Bessas
    25 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Well suggestion is not that important, but here it is:

Please add an option to change max. visible kills on Kill Feed (Kill Log) from 5 to 10-15, when we play and we make 5 killstreaks, or watching streamers with kill feed enabled, it would be nice to see their killstreak of 5-7 etc. in game. Thank You!
  • CrashCA
    702 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    In addition to ALL CAPS, there is a thread for Alpha Feedback:
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/categories/battlefield-v-closed-alpha-feedback-section
    Look before posting.
  • disposalist
    7863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ...I hope alot of these mistakes are going to be corrected
    They aren't mistakes. everything you mention is intentional and, IMHO, fine.
  • von_Campenstein
    5915 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just close the thread already!