The New Peacekeeper Revolver - Needs a Easy alternative for unlock !

andrew2evo
67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
DgwSkQHXUAApwCp.jpg
The current way it´s the phantom BF4 like program that too hard envolving morse codes and all that stuff not every player enjoy!
With the Phantom Bow in BF4 the devs create a easy alternative way to get the weapon, and was just pick it up from a box in a especific map!
What about do that again with this New Colt Revolver ?

#PeacekeeperForAll

Upvote & Share this post guys !

Comments

• andrew2evo
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    TheGM86 wrote: »
    I'm all for doing something on to unlock the gun but these code shenanigans is pushing it.

Upvote & Share dude! let´s make this happens, before BFV comes and the devs forget about BF1 ! if the community want that Revolver for all that will happens!
  • NLBartmaN
    2665 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just the 2 new dogtags and then into the tunnels would have been enough I think.

The previous EE dogtags and LMG skin are maybe just too much?
  • TamKingski
    1717 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    andrew2evo wrote: »
    dmccar1001 wrote: »
    I disagree. I did all the EEs since launch on XB1 ... and some were hard. I am glad I got a nice pistol at the end of the grind.

Dog Tags can be a good and fair reward, or cosmetics skins, but a totally new gun it´s not... especially when the challenges are too much hard to complete for 91% of the players...

Even more so when its a pistol with 6 rnds and each of those rnds can 1 shot you to the head in cqc.
    possibly now the best pistol in the game.
  • andrew2evo
    TamKingski wrote: »
    andrew2evo wrote: »
    dmccar1001 wrote: »
    I disagree. I did all the EEs since launch on XB1 ... and some were hard. I am glad I got a nice pistol at the end of the grind.

Dog Tags can be a good and fair reward, or cosmetics skins, but a totally new gun it´s not... especially when the challenges are too much hard to complete for 91% of the players...

Even more so when its a pistol with 6 rnds and each of those rnds can 1 shot you to the head in cqc.
    possibly now the best pistol in the game.

Until DICE starts the Nerfing...
  • magosnow
    607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    TamKingski wrote: »
    magosnow wrote: »
    Really 91%? Turing,einstein and leonardo....they were better than the 91%.
    Lazy is the correct term here.

Certainly not lazy,i do not own a pc,i bought the game on console.
    Im certainly not buying a pc just so i can unlock a gun on my console. (potentialy the best secondary gun too)

Ill ask you this,Did you honestly work out all these easter egg steps by yourself or were you "lazy" and simply watched the youtube video guides like most people?
    Nobody worked out the easter eggs by themselves. It was a community effort on discord( you should look it up,there's people that might help you completely with the morse,but i doubt with your attitude).
    Yes i was " lazy", i just followed guides. Was it hard? No? Super long? No,you can do each one in less than 2 hours; it won't take you job/family/dog pooping time away from you,just your regular gaming time.
  • abc1434286920
    431 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeh after doing all the assignments and medals and weapons unlocks and 100kills with every single gun /secondaries / gadgets/veh
  • CS-2107
    1548 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I agree here. I tried to do all these easter egg dogtags, but at the 5. stage of the "A Beginning" Dogtag, I cannot seem to get my morsecode right. I watched 1000 of videos explaining exactly what to do step by step. I do the same thing and get a Code that isn't even close to anything that he should be, so I can't even assume where I have to go next. This is beyond frustrating.
  • DigitalHype
    615 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have no desire to jump through all the hoops nor do I really want the gun...

BUT

I think it should be rewarding for those who went through all the trouble and should therefore remain exclusive.

Just my 2 cents.

Agreed. And the OP already made this thread in another forum. He/She should go earn it like the rest of us did. We spent many hours to accomplish this. Think of all the work the BFEE community has invested here. This weapon shouldn't be given away for a long time. It needs to remain exclusive to those that put in the effort.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!