Weekly Debrief

Best player ;)

Comments

• shaunlake1344
    547 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So come play me in TDM. You know how to find which server I'm on don't you? I'm going online now, hope I see you in my lobby exor.
  • WetFishDB
    2029 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018
    So come play me in TDM. You know how to find which server I'm on don't you? I'm going online now, hope I see you in my lobby exor.

It’s way past my gaming hours. And I don’t play much campy Scout with infantry rifle type game modes, but I may well check you out when I’m next on. I’ll be sure to record that one.

Ps, but I only play in region. Don’t need a lag crutch like some people.
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018

I dont waste time to stalk people. I’ll send you a friend request to make it easier, stay on EU servers and I’ll see u tomorrow.
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I dont waste time to stalk people. I’ll send you a friend request to make it easier, stay on EU servers and I’ll see u tomorrow.

Make sure you get video proof of the massacre, you know he likes his videos ;)
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited June 2018

I don't know you. And I don't care. But I only play TDM.

And I'm down to play against a fella from the forums :)

Where do you play? What's your username? Don't be shy

Post edited by MayorMarionBarry on
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @SMK_GAMING_2 Amazing round. I’m so jelous.

And absolutly agree with u
  • b2tchwood
    1073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018
    @SMK_GAMING_2 that round was ridiculous, I went full try hard when we were getting beat and switched to reg gunning. 40 kills down at that point.... I then ended h a further 40 kills behind. It was nuts!

To confirm ACES love to play against each other as it’s the only way we can get better. i.e. playing against better players.

On that note,I don’t feel I particularly struggle in gun fights against the likes of smk, berg, wetfish, gunslinger or even TBM, but these guys CONSISTENTLY outscore/outkill me by quite a margin. So 1v1s by all accounts on how fun they are for bragging rights don’t tell the whole story by a long way. That’s why I love battlefield, it’s just more of a complete game and gun skills are just a fraction of it.
    Post edited by b2tchwood on
  • xenome111
    3064 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 2018
    b2tchwood wrote: »
    @SMK_GAMING_2 that round was ridiculous, I went full try hard when we were getting beat and switched to reg gunning. 40 kills down at that point.... I then ended h a further 40 kills behind. It was nuts!

To confirm ACES love to play against each other as it’s the only way we can get better. i.e. playing against better players.

On that note,I don’t feel I particularly struggle in gun fights against the likes of smk, berg, wetfish, gunslinger or even TBM, but these guys CONSISTENTLY outscore/outkill me by quite a margin. So 1v1s by all accounts on how fun they are for bragging rights don’t tell the whole story by a long way. That’s why I love battlefield, it’s just more of a complete game and gun skills are just a fraction of it.

No offense but console game play is slower especially player movements and 30hz simulation.
    Or may I say controllers cannot fully take the advantage of the movement system.
    Not only in bf1 but also in previous bfs.
    So it might not be tied to 30hz simulation solely but kinda both. And also maybe the player base just want to play without wanting to improve.
    Post edited by xenome111 on
  • HuwJarz
    3930 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    xenome111 wrote: »
    No offense but console game play is slower especially player movements and 30hz simulation.
    Or may I say controllers cannot fully take the advantage of the movement system.
    So it might not be tied to 30hz simulation solely but kinda both. And also maybe the player base just want to play without wanting to improve.

What exactly is your point here? That you can’t be a good player unless you have a PC and our are able to twitch olay better?

PC master race argument?

I could equally argue that you have to be smarter on console as you can’t just out react everyone. It’s just a different playstyle. Not better or worse. Just different.
  • xenome111
    edited June 2018
    HuwJarz wrote: »

What exactly is your point here? That you can’t be a good player unless you have a PC and our are able to twitch olay better?

PC master race argument?

I could equally argue that you have to be smarter on console as you can’t just out react everyone. It’s just a different playstyle. Not better or worse. Just different.

Where did u see pc master race comment I said controller limits a lot of movement and doesn't achieve the full.
    And also it's my opinion that the game play on console is a bit weird maybe gives motion sickness.
  • HuwJarz
    3930 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So what is your point? I did ask.....
  • xenome111
    So what is your point? I did ask.....

Console game play is weird to me gives motion sickness.
    Be it heavy motion blur.
    Or the rotation slowdown.
    And low fps.
  • HuwJarz

That looks a lot to me like a thinly veiled criticism of console gaming.

If you wanted to say that consoles give you motion sickness, then say that. I assume the other points like it’s slower and control system is and that players may not want to improve are all superfluous now that I called you out on them?

• xenome111
    edited June 2018

That looks a lot to me like a thinly veiled criticism of console gaming.

If you wanted to say that consoles give you motion sickness, then say that. I assume the other points like it’s slower and control system is and that players may not want to improve are all superfluous now that I called you out on them?

The last part I meant most of the player base play bf for fun and not try hard to win.
    Then it's the same on PC player base too.
    Since it's slower that is why it's motion sickness.
    Well tbh it's not slower it's in the uncanny Valley for me.
    As much I can tolerate other perspectives of games on console I can't first person shooters on console except for maybe doom.
  • HuwJarz
    Fair enough.
  • b2tchwood
    1073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

The frame rate may be slower but I don’t find the gameplay is. I much prefer the console environment to PC and I find it more challenging and competitive than PC. I was sick of updating hardware and software and the experience of hackers is enough to deter any player.

Originally I loved the concept of console. You have the exact same hardware and software and you just go for it to see who’s on top. I loved that concept. It’s a far reach from the pay to win world of PC.
  • HuwJarz

The frame rate may be slower but I don’t find the gameplay is. I much prefer the console environment to PC and I find it more challenging and competitive than PC. I was sick of updating hardware and software and the experience of hackers is enough to deter any player.

Originally I loved the concept of console. You have the exact same hardware and software and you just go for it to see who’s on top. I loved that concept. It’s a far reach from the pay to win world of PC.

I'm gonna getcha with my pink mouse.......
  • shaunlake1344
    547 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018
    Played with @The_BERG_366 and @SMK_GAMING_2 last night. Great players

Haha thanks

Well.... This thread has it all doesn't it, firstly @shaunlake1344 while TBM may not intentionally run medic trains it happens 100%, that's the benefit of him being one of the most popular Battlefield YouTubers, biggest on console for sure. Players see he is on their team and three quarters of the team run as medics, he also has his own platoon players in servers also. I think he has at least 5 full platoons so that is 500 players, some are always in his games. Additionally, I always know where he is on a map, if I am on the same team it is where the big cluster of blueberries are, if its the opposite team then the cluster of enemies. You can easily find this out for yourself by joining his server, he is usually on it when he streams. Despite that he is still of course a very good player, one of the best? No, not for me, I have my reasons as to why others are much better, but I am not going to go into the details. To finish I would also like to mention that he is my favourite YouTuber and his informative videos are usually very good and different to anyone else's.

Next point, since of course I have made comments regarding him you will want to see footage of my own abilities, well here is the end score board of a recent game which is posted below also. https://imgur.com/a/VwbmYcf I was not revived once in the entire 40 minute game. Youtube footage below, feel free to also check out my multiple other live streams.

As you may now know I am also part of ACES, quite often I like to play against them, isn't that right @HuwJarz @b2tchwood :P haha, we also regularly split players between the teams if there quite a few of us on. If we find one team is very unbalanced we also switch.

Regarding your comments about K/D paddling in domination, domination can be won by a team that all go negative vs a team that all go positive, it is a very objective based game. Of course if you can win your gun fights that certainly helps but if you know you are not the best gun fighter, but can cap flags like a mad man (particularly when in a squad with others like you) you always put your team in with a chance of winning. TDM is far more of a K/D paddling game mode.

Regarding the XIM? You and @HuwJarz can be buddies surely because I'm not talking about that crap in any more detail on this forum, because those conversations never go anywhere.

I think I've covered it all haven't I? Of wait

I'M THE BEST PLAYER! :P hahaha

Nice video mate, it's hard to get a KD of 5 playing assault against such highly ranked opposition. I'm sure you're have 500 people queuing up to play with you soon.
    Post edited by shaunlake1344 on
  • ProLegion_exor
    @shaunlake1344 accepted my friend request yet :trollface: