State of the Game - Help DICE Prioritize!

Comments

• von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Since you made radical changes halfway through the game why not pull another one and revamp Conquest, only points for majority of flags, the current steamrolls are well boring as few people push for a comeback knowing how very rare they are and just camp even more.
  • DenkenSieGross
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Normal operations: Too easy for defenders (in the most rounds)!
    New shock operations: Too easy for attackers (some rounds are over after just 5 min)!
  • Romito201
    388 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited June 2018
    Let us turn off network indicators
  • burr383
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I liked BF4 a lot more than bf1, I am getting tired of these assignments all the time. after the 5 kills in a game sickle deal, i had enough. I am just tired of it. hope bf5 is not that way ,if so I guess ill be playing it a lot less.just my 2cents. thank you for listening.
  • invainva
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    one thing you guys on dice was chatting on about on e3 was its gonna be more focus on team/saquads. thats good but now ive played the closed alpha and suddenly i cant join a squad!!! ok thats fine, But everybody telling me ingame you dum_b ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ its a bug , maybe its a bug, but after the big launches of BF4 and BF1 you should not have a problem joining a sqaud! The Problems tath may occur is on a alpha is example, cant jump over a stone cant throw a granade etc, but not cant be able to join a squad. And dont come with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ like its a closed alpha dadddada and things doesent woork its a game in progress. They ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ up the thing that was closest to there hearts and that was teamplay,
    after all these games they have done and teamplay ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ it FOR ME Jonas Svensson
  • ShuToshio
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You can forget about BF1. Just make sure BFV isn't going to be like BF1.
    1. super slow loading
    2. movement that is not as smooth as previous bf
    3. super glitchy matchmaking. Always getting black screen or kicked out or refusing to let you quit.
    4. super slow quit
    5. ultra bad team balancing
    6. ultra poor map designs. (jesus 40 player small map with an airship and only one flag. R U SERIOUS?!)

I loaded up bf4 a few weeks ago and it was baby smooth. BF1 pales massively in comparison.

DICE, you really need to stop with all that graphical infatuation and start concentrating on how to deliver a superb gaming experience for your true fans.
  • SigthDark
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Will be just easier for DICE developers just to copy the physics from BF 3 and 4, with out the speed control and add it to the new Battlefield instead of making new physics and destroy the air game play for the veterans pilots? It will help if DICE reach out to the vet pilots and make a few of them game changer, fly them to LA and get ideas from them about how air combat can be improve in the new franchise. Please DICE just copy the same physics and make the sky box higher, we are not even asking about nerfing the AA or more power weapons to farm in the maps, all we are asking is a better air combat physics, so the game can be more enjoyable for the pilots that like to do 1 vs 1 dogfight.

Thanks
  • SlugSniper
    1024 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ShuToshio wrote: »
    You can forget about BF1. Just make sure BFV isn't going to be like BF1.
    1. super slow loading
    2. movement that is not as smooth as previous bf
    3. super glitchy matchmaking. Always getting black screen or kicked out or refusing to let you quit.
    4. super slow quit
    5. ultra bad team balancing
    6. ultra poor map designs. (jesus 40 player small map with an airship and only one flag. R U SERIOUS?!)

I loaded up bf4 a few weeks ago and it was baby smooth. BF1 pales massively in comparison.

DICE, you really need to stop with all that graphical infatuation and start concentrating on how to deliver a superb gaming experience for your true fans.

Us true fans think BFV looks like trash. BF1 is a masterpiece.

1. Cavalry.
    2. No overly blurred "exotic archetypes."
    3. Practical single-actions.
    4. No trendy garbage.
    5. Operations without gimmicks.
    6. Bayonets.

Forget BFV. Keep BF1 alive.
  • EsP-N3XUS
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Reduce aimpunch.
  • EsP-N3XUS
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Reduse visual clutter (snow, smoke, lensflares, light)
  • SigthDark
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DICE, please reach out to the iDF (I dogfight) community on discord so we can give you some great feedback on how the planes physics can be fix to make the air combat and 1 vs 1 dogfight more enjoyable.
  • Beanerschnitzels
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Dice, there's an issue with being stuck on a loading screen while transitioning to the next round of a match. Basically it's an infinite loading screen. And you also become stuck if trying to quit a match. This is on PS4, and I've seen some reports that its happening to PC players as well.
  • SirKykon
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    My game wont even launch from Origin. Reinstalled and verified game files. Kinda confused..
  • Freeflyfool
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I would just like to see it play better, no messing with settings to get it down to 60 fps with a half decent i7 chip and a 1060 GPU. I currently have to kill the game with task manager everytime anything happens ie went for a smoke and got kicked from a server, had a terrible broadband moment, work called etc. I know this is a thread for future development ( less nade- festy please :) ) but better functionality must be essential surely........
  • Taiwanoknobani
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    希望bfv伺服器規劃能跟cod或是R6一樣 把非官方伺服器 建立在 遊戲裡面的伺服端 =說 像CS:S和CS:GO 一樣
    首先 你必需 在官方 把全部武器或是你有購買終極捷徑解鎖包把裝備跟武器都 解鎖完了
    像COD你要玩私人房可以可是必需解完武器和裝備不然你只能用基本的武器和裝備跟你朋友同玩 自訂房 免錢 你開房 能公開 或是 跟R6一樣 只能邀請朋友R6也是必需買角色去私房才有角色可用
    連線機制 就跟P2P一樣 想當初戰地二 EA學乖經驗不敢亂開放SV端以防作品 被破解 被仿製 出現盜版遊戲 所以三代 才出 SV要租的概念 好處 電腦白癡只要有錢都能玩 壞處
    遊戲跟SV功能整合沒很好 想玩不同規則的人必須要會簡單的語言程式安裝插件 才能約束規則 記得沒錯的話BF3 BF4 BFH 之前功能未被整合 用網頁開啟方式 那時 租的SV不方便可是會租SV的大大他們都會安裝插件 讓遊戲有更多 好玩的SV 例如 刀戰 手槍戰 限制裝備和武器 不然就是殭屍模式
    可惜 剛剛去看BF4 有些好玩的SV沒人再玩了導致 那些SV沒有要再續租了QAQ
    因為 我看這BF系列遊戲 規則好玩有趣的SV 越來越少了 再加上 早買早享受晚買享折扣 不買等者送 遊戲 的耐玩跟人潮 常常被喜新厭舊的商業戰術手法 給引響了 導致戰地系列的遊戲一年一份快餐 引響了那些 有趣的SV短命 所以本人才在想有沒有人跟EA提過希望戰地系列的SV能有這樣的機制
  • Taiwanoknobani
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    We hope that the bfv server plan can be the same as cod or R6. Set the unofficial server to the server side of the game = say like CS:S and CS:GO
    First of all, you have to unlock all the weapons in the official or you have to buy the ultimate shortcut to unlock the equipment and weapons.
    Like COD, you have to play a private room, but you must solve the weapons and equipment. Otherwise, you can only use the basic weapons and equipment to play with your friends. Since the reservation is free, you can open the room or you can only invite friends R6 like R6. Buy a character to go to a private room to have a character available
    The connection mechanism is the same as P2P. Originally, the experience of EA did not dare to open the SV terminal in order to prevent the work from being cracked. It was copied and there were three generations of the concept of SV rental. Benefits Computer idiots can play as long as they have money.
    The game does not integrate well with SV functions. People who do not want to play with different rules must use simple language programs to install plug-ins to constrain the rules. If they remember correctly, BF3 BF4 BFH had not been integrated before. The way to open the site was inconvenient at that time. To rent SV, they will install plug-ins to make the game more fun SVs such as knife battle pistols, battle equipment and weapons, or zombie mode.
    It's a pity that I just went to see BF4 and some fun SVs no one played anymore and those SVs didn't have to renew QAQ
    Because I see this BF series of game rules are fun and interesting SV less and less coupled with early buy early to enjoy late to buy buy discounts do not buy, etc. to send the game to play with the tide is often favored by new and old business tactics to cause the lead The game of the Battlefield series is a year of a fast food that evokes the interesting SV short-lived. So this talent is thinking that there is no such thing as someone who has raised the hope that the SV of the battlefield series can have such a mechanism.
  • Fleetwood1987
    418 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've gotten disconnected twice in a row after an entire game, it's booting me offline the second the game is over and there is a winner. Pulls out to a sky view of the map, and disconnected.

Fix your game
  • KidDuKnott
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Fix the loading issue between games so I don't have to restart the app every time. PS4 v. 1.24
  • Oomar21_DZ
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    stop Healthing auto make first aid to use
  • La_Fem_Nikita
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    These are my suggestions:
    - Fix Squad Party Selection - currently get dumped out of a squad and often am unable to join one.
    - After accidental death, get frozen for about 4 minutes.
    - Would like to be able to change roles on squad member spawn screen.
    - Need a third person camera view for vehicle riders.
    - Show radius for explosive detonation. Unreliable currently.
    - Greater weapon modifications.

This discussion has been closed.