Are they making team balancing worse?

MilwArchGuy
115 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I swear, 90%+ of games I play now are just complete blowouts. I've played since Beta and I don't remember so many games where one team controls 100% of the objectives. They've obviously been putting all the poor players all onto one team, so for those of us that join a team mid-match can we get 3 or 4 behemoths instead of just one?

Comments

• Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I swear, 90%+ of games I play now are just complete blowouts. I've played since Beta and I don't remember so many games where one team controls 100% of the objectives. They've obviously been putting all the poor players all onto one team, so for those of us that join a team mid-match can we get 3 or 4 behemoths instead of just one?

I dont think even 3-4 behemoths could save some blue berry teams.
  • shaunlake1344
    547 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's because of two things. First the playerbase has fallen considerably from it's peak, and it's peak was when the most people were enjoying the game. What we also have within the game is a more high rank players becoming friends and squadding up together. Because Dice keeps us locked in squads throughout the entire time we are in the server Dice cannot balance the game because the five most effective players are in a squad together. Whichever team Dice puts them on their game knowledge and map knowledge allows them to win easily.
  • TheXBOXFan
    113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's might not be the team balance but the fact that 16 of 32 people on one team (my team usally) don't touch the objective in the 25 minutes the game is going.
  • DaMutha1
    1188 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I played for 8 hours yesterday on a mixed conquest server and the balance actually seemed to be working pretty well. Mostly close games the entire time.