Why is this game impossible to play with a low ping?

Comments

• MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Where do all the forum people play?

Is there like a designated time and server?

I remember one forum game, but is this a regular thing?

I wanna tea bag someone from behind a bush then make 12 threads about the experience :(
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I wanna tea bag someone from behind a bush then make 12 threads about the experience :(
    Well we have eachother as PSN friends and just joining there games..
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Oh. I see. So you mean you're all just out there cheating.

I want to see what Hugo has to say about this.
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Oh. I see. So you mean you're all just out there cheating.

I want to see what Hugo has to say about this.
    Yep, playing as a Squad or using the syringe is cheating!
  • HuwJarz
    3868 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Lots of forum players in this game:

• shaunlake1344
    547 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I see why it's humiliating, aim like that with a Xim. The game has a practice range you know.
  • ProLegion_exor
    @shaunlake1344 Man UP!
    U have deneied my friend request twice, blocked me from sending messages and hiding all you activity. Never seen such a scared guy actibg tough before

• HuwJarz
    3868 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I see why it's humiliating, aim like that with a Xim. The game has a practice range you know.

I never claimed to be good.....Given that you like to denigrate my abilities though, I note that I win MVP in 9% of my games played. You win MVP in 9%o your games played.

I play 64 player games, you play 24 player games.......

Exor, who you are clearly dodging.......plays 24 game modes and is MVP in 39% of his. When dow e get to see the hill humping showdown vs a genuinely good player video? Why are you dodging him?

• ProLegion_exor
    HuwJarz wrote: »

I never claimed to be good.....Given that you like to denigrate my abilities though, I note that I win MVP in 9% of my games played. You win MVP in 9%o your games played.

Exor, who you are clearly dodging.......plays 24 game modes and is MVP in 39% of his. When dow e get to see the hill humping showdown vs a genuinely good player video? Why are you dodging him?

What he is tied in MVP % with u playing tdm, lmao! But i’m useless, always in medic train. So why are their k/d lower and how can i be mvp in 39% of my games @shaunlake1344
    Accept a fun challange, it’s a game ffs.
  • dICEHOUSE
    529 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

You guys know damn well Mr.Lake will never do such a thing. Why? Because he knows that the possibility of videos of his butt getting used as a mop across maps just might make its way to social media.

Borderline disgraceful that he tries to modestly brag about his supposed time in the Armed Forces yet hides behind a computer screen when a challenge arises.

• V_Effect91017
    191 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Shaun has the whole forum waiting. I know I am........ (goes to buy popcorn)
  • ProLegion_exor
    dICEHOUSE wrote: »

You guys know damn well Mr.Lake will never do such a thing. Why? Because he knows that the possibility of videos of his butt getting used as a mop across maps just might make its way to social media.

Borderline disgraceful that he tries to modestly brag about his supposed time in the Armed Forces yet hides behind a computer screen when a challenge arises.

Isn’t that ironic..
  • dICEHOUSE
    529 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I even ps4 Friend Requested him 24 hours ago. Nothing.

He should make mince meat of me ( no sarcasm involved). I just want to play the guy.
  • WetFishDB
    1944 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

He should make mince meat of me ( no sarcasm involved). I just want to play the guy.

I tried PM’ing here to see if he’d 1v1 me instead. Exor can be intimidating for most of us, so figured I’d have more luck. No response at all.
  • ProLegion_exor
    WetFishDB wrote: »

I tried PM’ing here to see if he’d 1v1 me instead. Exor can be intimidating for most of us, so figured I’d have more luck. No response at all.

At this point I just want him to play anyone, seems like he’s dodging anyone who know how to shoot.
  • HuwJarz

At this point I just want him to play anyone, seems like he’s dodging anyone who know how to shoot.

......Whilst criticising everyone else’s.
  • fisknyllet17
    1703 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    He added me. I'm a likeable guy.
  • ProLegion_exor

......Whilst criticising everyone else’s.

Yep, wierd. At least
  • HuwJarz
    edited July 2018

Be sure to PM Exor his server number when you see him onlne so we can all see this eagerly anticipated video.

;-)
  • ProLegion_exor

Be sure to PM Exor his server number when you see him onlne so we can all see this eagerly anticipated video.

;-)

Ye, Swedish bro´s
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!