Massive thanks

Comments

• HuwJarz
    3868 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Prep768 wrote: »
    I did ok by my standards. Am I "rabble"? Interesting. I never knew I was. :disappointed:

I believe this may be a attempt at baiting myself or Troke as we left the server as soon as the game started due to it being late on a work day.

Like I've said in the past, it's like I'm the popular kid in school being infatuated over by the fat bird.

Are you still here Snowflake? ? I thought you had resigned because someone had named a party 'Sliders Welcome'. I'll provide the citation if necessary.

There were a actually 3 blueberry players in the FF squads at the start of that game, that I happened to notice that left during the course of the match.

I'm 100% willing to believe that you and @Trokey66 suddenly found yourselves exceedingly tired on a work night. It's just a coincidence tat it was just as you were about to take a beating. What is disappointing is the the behaviour of the others. At the start of teh game there were 2 squads with FF people and 3 of them were blueberries. There were 3 non FF players in your squads that :

1. felt the need to pad their stats avoiding a loss;
    2. Did not want to take humiliating beating or
    3. were suddenly EXCEEDINGLY tired on a work night.

I 100% believe that you and Trokey must have been exceedingly tired. Its just a shame the rest of the squad mates also left, resulting in a a rabble that were easy to beat.

Here is the thing - The in the OP I was CONGRATULATING the FF players for staying the in game and milking it competitive. As always, @fisknyllet17 and @Sciolist put up great fight. Glockodile had less success, but fought hard for the team. These were decent players fighting hard, happy to take a loss.

You and Trokey were tired on a work night and but 3 others let your team down!

You see.......It's not all about you.. I'm the kid getting stalked here...........I made a post to congratulate people involved in a great match. And you assume its all about you and Trokey. Laughable.

Perhaps you need a community that is happy to stick through the tough games?
  • HuwJarz
    3868 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I see some parallels from another post a few days ago. Perhaps the irony has not yet registered.....
  • Sciolist
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The thing is, if you write in one post, two of their mates let them down and then say you were talking about three blueberries, people will draw their own conclusions about you.
  • Prep768
    3397 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sciolist wrote: »
    I did ok by my standards. Am I "rabble"? Interesting. I never knew I was. :disappointed:

I’m definitely rabble. Apologies to my team mates for playing half the game still trying to unlock weapons. I should also drink less wine when playing. Sorry.

GG Aces.

This is one of the issues though - imo

The ACES rightfully so, bring their A game to every match. I've said in the past they would do very well in the comp game, but the FF are more 'sit around a pub table having a few drinks' type - rabble? on a nightly basis and we enjoy what we do. So I take it the night in question was just another coincidence of joining the FF?

Even had a stint in the T1 tournament where it was very competitive - now just play for **** & giggles with players I want to run with - please don't get too offended. This doesn't mean we don't try, but it's a lot more relaxed and I'm not being told what or how to play and constantly post baiting threads/comments to fuel igo's.

NB - I have absolutely 0 control over Gaymuda

The blatant bait thread is embarrassing though - such effort. surprised you didn't comment on this one @Wetfish - ACES jump in on a FF thread posted in the RIGHT section of the forum getting all (triggered) thinking it's a bait post but this is acceptable? Coincidence a similar post was made in retaliation? obviously not but I guess you'll let this one slide.

If arranged I would happily bring my A game but no one wants to step up and arrange the next bag fest (like I have done in the past) but are more than happy to be the big man posting **** trying to get rises. So much talk here but the fact is no-one has even taken the torch and tried to organise round 3 of #bagfest, too busy bei

ACES are a serious platoon for serious players, not a problem, especially by 11 o'clock I'm usually half cut with a tenancy to increase my 146*'s in the heavy rank. It would however be interesting to find out if any of you guys have this bug where you have to restart the app after every round? Makes starting the next one pretty impossible.

Awaiting the pretentious replies.

• shaunlake1344
    547 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Was that the post where you told us all about your teamswitching abilities? I'm missing the irony, this is essentially the same post with a different title and a video. Is the irony because it got the same response? I don't think much has changed in two days. Is the irony because it's a bait thread? I'm not implying that it is but it's the only irony I can think of.

Anyway, I don't mind if your threads are ironic. I enjoy posting my videos on them and explaining different aspects of my gameplay style that some forum users have misunderstood.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1758 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    LOL what is going on in here?? Its like everyone is having a converstation with themselves.. Sorry i dont mean to offend anyone. Maybe im too stupid to follow the issue here..
  • b2tchwood
    1073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    LOL what is going on in here?? Its like everyone is having a converstation with themselves.. Sorry i dont mean to offend anyone. Maybe im too stupid to follow the issue here..

It goes back a wee bit. Rest assured all these guys with beef are full grown well past middle aged men. Just sit back and enjoy!
  • fisknyllet17
    1720 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    But I'm only 38. Granted my ballsack looks very wrinkly.
  • shaunlake1344
    547 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    b2tchwood wrote: »

It goes back a wee bit. Rest assured all these guys with beef are full grown well past middle aged men. Just sit back and enjoy!

Or maybe it's just a bunch of fellas having a laugh. You don't have to take life so seriously!
  • shaunlake1344
    WetFishDB wrote: »
    Nice bagging action. Teamswitch made for a good game, it was definitely going to be a full blown spawn **** otherwise.

@HuwJarz, work on your recoil control buddy. Especially with a XIM you should be able to maintain that sedblaster so the reticle barely bounces. You’ve go the skill to do it and you’ll bag loads more kills then.

Howell Automatic I think, but otherwise agree. Was a good game. Wish I hadn’t joined late or I could have maybe sneaked an MVP on that one.

You almost got more points than dead eye greeny, what an achievement! Just give the man a twelve bullet head start and he'll melt any battlefield player.
  • HuwJarz
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    HuwJarz wrote: »

I believe this may be a attempt at baiting myself or Troke as we left the server as soon as the game started due to it being late on a work day.

Like I've said in the past, it's like I'm the popular kid in school being infatuated over by the fat bird.

Are you still here Snowflake? ? I thought you had resigned because someone had named a party 'Sliders Welcome'. I'll provide the citation if necessary.

There were a actually 3 blueberry players in the FF squads at the start of that game, that I happened to notice that left during the course of the match.

I'm 100% willing to believe that you and @Trokey66 suddenly found yourselves exceedingly tired on a work night. It's just a coincidence tat it was just as you were about to take a beating. What is disappointing is the the behaviour of the others. At the start of teh game there were 2 squads with FF people and 3 of them were blueberries. There were 3 non FF players in your squads that :

I 100% believe that you and Trokey must have been exceedingly tired. Its just a shame the rest of the squad mates also left, resulting in a a rabble that were easy to beat.

Here is the thing - The in the OP I was CONGRATULATING the FF players for staying the in game and milking it competitive. As always, @fisknyllet17 and @Sciolist put up great fight. Glockodile had less success, but fought hard for the team. These were decent players fighting hard, happy to take a loss.

You see.......It's not all about you.. I'm the kid getting stalked here...........I made a post to congratulate people involved in a great match. And you assume its all about you and Trokey. Laughable.

I left because I think you are a complete bellend and want nothing to do with you.

This is my one and only post in your pathetic, childish bait thread.

Butter just wouldn't melt would it? The exact same post gets made from the other side the fence and suddenly its all childish and pathetic. You are all congratulating the entire server for an amazing game played by FF and somehow when the situation is reversed you all get triggered. But of course when it posted by FF you leap to its defence.

Who is pathetic and childish? The exact purpose of this thread was to mirror YOUR OWN behaviour. Didn't take long for the dumb **** to bite on the bait. No sense of irony or realisation they are being called out of their own behaviour. You personally included.

I'm sorry that this is your last contribution to this thread. Perhaps you should the time way from this thread to reflect on your own behaviour.......Reflections in the mirror are not alway pretty are they?

Here is the thing that some here are still too dumb to realise. I only ever respond to baiting by FF people. I have never instigated any negative posts about FF unless provoked first. You don't want them, don't create the environment that makes them.

I've made the offer many times over - you guys want to draw a line let's draw the line.

This is another thread that was created but your collective bad behaviour, not mine.
  • shaunlake1344
    edited July 2018
    Check out this video if you need some help with the medic weapons. The secret is to line the target up with the sight before you pull the trigger.

Post edited by shaunlake1344 on
  • HuwJarz
    LOL

We get MVP at the same percentage per game. 9%. I play 64 player modes. You play 24 player modes......My skill hovers around the 550 mark on average and yours at about the 350 mark.

I COULD play like you, but IMO its boring. Soulless. I like teamwork.

I watch your gameplay and sometimes I think I might improve if I hid behind rock a bit longer playing against guys that have no idea how to call enemy positions out to they squad mates, I COULD get more kills. . I've learned that from you. Thanks for teaching me that. I could also put pins in my eyes, but i choose not to do so.

I also learned that a living in a 200k house and driving battered van that can make 70 mph is something I need to really aspire to. Thanks for that too. I'm going to go for broke and see if I can get there.

I'm learning so much from you.....You may be the new Forum Guru?
  • HuwJarz
    P.S. The are you having that game vs @ProLegion_exor ? Are you not going to accept his friends requests?
  • shaunlake1344
    If a gaming legend like TBM finds TDM tricky then that's good enough for me!

• HuwJarz
    Struggling to get your point. He wins MVP comfortably. he is good player. They are correlated.

When are you playing Exor? You forgot to answer that question.
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Struggling to get your point. He wins MVP comfortably. he is good player. They are correlated.

When are you playing Exor? You forgot to answer that question.

He is avoiding me.. denied my 2 friend requests, blocked me from sending him messages and is hiding all his avtivity.. acting like he know everything, playing tough. But just another scared kiddo
  • Prep768
    3397 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »

I left because I think you are a complete bellend and want nothing to do with you.

This is my one and only post in your pathetic, childish bait thread.

Butter just wouldn't melt would it? The exact same post gets made from the other side the fence and suddenly its all childish and pathetic. You are all congratulating the entire server for an amazing game played by FF and somehow when the situation is reversed you all get triggered. But of course when it posted by FF you leap to its defence.

Who is pathetic and childish? The exact purpose of this thread was to mirror YOUR OWN behaviour. Didn't take long for the dumb **** to bite on the bait. No sense of irony or realisation they are being called out of their own behaviour. You personally included.

I'm sorry that this is your last contribution to this thread. Perhaps you should the time way from this thread to reflect on your own behaviour.......Reflections in the mirror are not alway pretty are they?

Here is the thing that some here are still too dumb to realise. I only ever respond to baiting by FF people. I have never instigated any negative posts about FF unless provoked first. You don't want them, don't create the environment that makes them.

I've made the offer many times over - you guys want to draw a line let's draw the line.

This is another thread that was created but your collective bad behaviour, not mine.

Gets triggered by a GG because he lost one round in a computer game, ironically calls forum members a snowflake and dumb ****? Yet defends his behaviour by childishly stating "he did it first"

Actually admits the purpose of this purile thread was in exact retaliation to one he felt immasculated by, yet again tries to defend his insecurity by attacking others and throwing blame. Telling others to look in the mirror!?

You try too hard to be a big man greeny, it's sad

We'd make a killing if we went down the youtube celebrity boxing match route - if only.

Well past!? Pah, where's the downvote button

• shaunlake1344
    Come on mate? Big man? There's no need to be a big man when you've got a clan. Just a bunch of very little men. Look at the sycophantic group chat before his bait post backfired on him again (the irony).

ACES, the game has a feature called 'party chat'. You don't have to have sad little conversations with each other on forums. No one's impressed. No one likes you.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!