Inifnite loading screen

Comments

• CyberneticTonto
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I've been getting this issue too.
    When I open track manager I noticed that the cloudctl.exe is stuck and this was never there before, also when I close and reopen the game Origin asks what to use, either the cloud save or my save....
  • DaveTheBrave_USA
    143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018
    And guess what? I just had the same thing happen on BF V Alpha. It kept spinning the crcle (with a V in the center) while it reloaded the map. Yesterday I wasted 50 minutes talking to EA tech support about this problem with BF 1, some guy from India or somewhere around there with broken English AND a speech impediment who after much repetition for clarity suggested I shut down all optional startups in my msconfig boot menu. Of course I had the rig optimized with the current loadout. But no matter I followed his advice and tore the whole thing down for nothing. Still got the same problem. This is obviously an EA originated problem with the latest update. The update is sharing some code with BF V no doubt.

I will say this about their tech support though. I have had some very good help from them in the past. Yesterday I no sooner entered the ticket than, no exaggeration, the phone rang within 10 seconds with EA tech support on the line. Unfortunately in that case it was not up to par.
  • DaveTheBrave_USA
    143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I've been getting this issue too.
    When I open track manager I noticed that the cloudctl.exe is stuck and this was never there before, also when I close and reopen the game Origin asks what to use, either the cloud save or my save....

OMG! My problem too! The guy from India had no idea what to do about this. This must be widespread. I got the same message when I had to quit BF V by task manager just a few minutes ago and the cloud save conflict has been happening with BF 1 as well for at least a week now. It all goes back to the last update I'm sure.
  • Ours_Bleu_FR
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same problem here... Need official answer about this!
  • Neotheone2012000
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    iam mdoing dog tag conflict need help .Europe, Name Neotheone201
    iam done all but for some reason no smoke maybe my lights are wrong but iam pretty sure that not.. help now...
  • HITMAN_SA95
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    same problem after last update, same specs they just brake the game with every update
    "Brake the game"? Wait would that be disc, drum or anti-lock? Please be more specific.

They didn't have anti-lock in WW1
  • 0peanutman0
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Perhaps you could try quitting origin and seeing if its still running within the task manger. Anything origin related i'd suggest "end process" it and try to run origin application again with an administrator.
  • COMB1NE-SOLD1ER
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Same issue with me. The next map will never load. Always get the spinning circle thing.
  • COMB1NE-SOLD1ER
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Same issue with me. The next map will never load. Always stuck on spinning circle.
  • Robert_Diner0
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I just came in to play the first game and after waiting in queue got stuck 'Loading...' EA I curse you
  • GeneralOldFart
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited July 2018
    Same here after the update. After playing a match, the loading thingy turns and turns. The only thing I can do is alt+tab, kill bf1 process and start over after each game. That sucks.

If those who are experiencing the same problem write their specs, maybe the culprit can be found.

Specs of my old friend:

i7 2600k @4.2Ghz
    Asrock Z77 Extreme 4
    Msi Gaming X RX 470 4gb @ Stock (18.6.1)
    Kingston Hyperx Fury DDR3 1866mhz (OC @ 2133mhz)
    Asus Xonar DX
    Windows 10 x64 (1709)
    Samsung Evo 850 256gb (BF1 installed here)
    WD Caviar Black 7200 1 TB
  • GeneralOldFart
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Same here after the update. After playing a match, the loading thingy turns and turns. The only thing I can do is alt+tab, kill bf1 process and start over after each game. That sucks.

If those who are experiencing the same problem write their specs, maybe the culprit can be found.

Specs of my old friend:

i7 2600k @4.2Ghz
    Asrock Z77 Extreme 4
    Msi Gaming X RX 470 4gb @ Stock (18.6.1)
    Kingston Hyperx Fury DDR3 1866mhz (OC @ 2133mhz)
    Asus Xonar DX
    Windows 10 x64 (1709)
    Samsung Evo 850 256gb (BF1 installed here)
    WD Caviar Black 7200 1 TB
  • DaveTheBrave_USA
    -Eagleye68 wrote: »
    Same here also.
    After the hundredth person posts "same here" I think it's safe to say it's not isolated to one person's machine, no?

Yeah but sometimes just building the response numbers gets the attention of the head honchos, which is what you want for the problem to get fixed.
  • FlaminPorcupine
    57 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I found to avoid it you need to press the "continue" button when it appears after each match. Otherwise I have the same issue.
  • trig0tron
    324 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Been playing Battlefield 1 since beta, I have never had this issue before.

It started after the short BF V update. After a game, it just hangs... as if it is trying to load the next map.
  • trig0tron
    324 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Same issue....

• Kompura
    233 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same happened to me today. Before that, during couple of days I've been getting black background on main view with spinning icon and happening every 15 seconds. So getting worse... Luckily I'm not the only one so maybe that will be fixed.
  • Trokey66
    8075 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @Prep768 I know this is PC but seems like your issue too.
  • Prep768
    3413 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    -Eagleye68 wrote: »
    Same here also.
    After the hundredth person posts "same here" I think it's safe to say it's not isolated to one person's machine, no?

Same here :p PS4 though

Not voting, straight to stat screen worked for me last night (5/6 rounds b2b) after a whole weekend of restarting app after each round

Cheers for the heads up Troke :)
  • Kompura
    233 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    At least most of my issues like getting black screen, unable to customize soldier and unable to join operations were suddenly fixed when I unlocked the skins and coupe coupe in road to battlefield v Jul 3 stage. So it seemed to be issue on some scoring calculation.