Massive thanks

Comments

• shaunlake1344
    547 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018
    Lol, if I pick up a kit I don't get to choose the loadout. Have you even played the game? Cheers for the advise, I'll stick you on my list.

Btw, I do try to revive someone, they tap out.
  • Lagoona2412
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Maybe I didn‘t watch the full video, probably because the first one was boring enough.
  • shaunlake1344
    547 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018
    Loved all your killstreak videos.
  • V_Effect91017
    191 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Shaun let it go, your digging yourself a hole so big you could fit the entire forum in it. Everyone hates ACES?? I certainly don't. Point disproven I think
  • shaunlake1344
    Oh no! Have I dug a hole? Will I never receive kindness from the ACES clan again? The heartbreak! The sorrow!
  • V_Effect91017
    You didn't answer my question
    Who actually hates ACES? And as you claimed, I hope you can name everyone on the forum at the very least
  • SmokeD_BabooN
    490 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Quality vid with OP zerging around flags, high skill required for walking down the park 15 minutes out of 20 recorded, bahd aim with XIM, huge kpm around 0.1.

Bookmarked, I really recommend OP for scrolling squads with ease.
  • shaunlake1344
    Yeah, first video I've seen from Huw. 'I've almost got him lads, I've almost got him! Just let me reload....'
  • V_Effect91017
    Why not play us Shaun or even exor for that matter, I'm sure it would be much fun.
  • shaunlake1344
    At least my videos don't look like this

Or this

Rage quit much?
  • john_leslies_cok
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    lol!! Another great thread from the forum spanner.
  • b2tchwood
    1073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Prep768 wrote: »
    Well past!? Pah, where's the downvote button
    You know we’re all old boys here! That’s why we’re all so casual regardless of what the thread may say :)
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @shaunlake1344 Both times I’m sitting next to the recorder, we are playing togheter at my place. I’ve know him in real life for almost 20 years. We are laughting our **** off, togheter. Having a great time with your friends is Battlefield for me.

Here is something else for you, playing alone..

There are plenty of competitive matches out there if you want it more serious.
  • fisknyllet17
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No one likes you as well @shaunlake1344.
    I beg to differ. Just last night shaun accepted my fr. We love each other.
  • shaunlake1344
    Too right fiskny, we'd never play together then upload embarrassing clips of each other on youtube. The guy is such a tool that even his own teamates laugh at him! Hahaha. Can't wait to tbag him on friday.
  • b2tchwood
    1073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BAGGGGFEEEESSST!!!!
  • fisknyllet17
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Oh Shaun, how little you know me yet. Some would argue all of my clips are embarrassing.
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Too right fiskny, we'd never play together then upload embarrassing clips of each other on youtube. The guy is such a tool that even his own teamates laugh at him! Hahaha. Can't wait to tbag him on friday.

haha, acting tough here now again.. Still reject my friend requests, covard
  • shaunlake1344
    Check out his best bits...less than 4 minutes of camping with two revives. What a hero!

This discussion has been closed.