Massive thanks

Comments

• ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Check out his best bits...less than 4 minutes of camping with two revives. What a hero!

Haha, camping? Really, open your eyes.
    We are spawntrapped i our base and I try to break it, constantly moving and using different angles. The title is ASSAULTING MEDIC!!!
    FYI it’s 3.50 long, 19 kills and 5 revives
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    5.42 KPM, massive amount of heals, 5 revives, capturing/defending a flag constantly and moving up to the next one, the one who is pushing out of our spawn, u call that camping huh?
  • shaunlake1344
    547 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    3 and a half minutes this one.

Keep camping mate you'll get that 4 minute killstreak soon.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    b2tchwood wrote: »
    BAGGGGFEEEESSST!!!!

BAGGGGFEEEESSST!!!!
  • xenome111
    3064 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The f this thread turned into haha.
  • ProLegion_exor

Got 73 killsstreak, 17m22 second long. How about yourself? Maybe you should try to accept the friend request for the third time now? And we will have plenty of Youtube material, I know around 20 people who are bagging to see it..
  • EA_Cian
    822 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Staff (retired), Battlefield V
    Folks, let's please keep the back-and-forth bickering, casting aspersions, and snark to a minimum. If this behavior continues I will have to close the thread. Thanks!
  • fisknyllet17
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wot's snark? I tried googleing it but it said something about imaginary animals...
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Thread does not disappoint!
  • fisknyllet17
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wot's snark? I tried googleing it but it said something about imaginary animals...

an attitude or expression of mocking irreverence and sarcasm

Excellent thread, likewise I would give out massive thanks for the entertainment, middle aged men arguing about a pew pew game. :)

Ah. Thank you. I might've been snarking a little. I dabble in snark. I didn't know I did but now I do.
  • abc1434286920
    446 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Excellent thread, likewise I would give out massive thanks for the entertainment, middle aged men arguing about a pew pew game. :)

Ah. Thank you. I might've been snarking a little. I dabble in snark. I didn't know I did but now I do.

Welcome, i had to google "aspersion", the linguistics force is strong with this EA_Cian. :)
  • HuwJarz
    3868 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018
    Quality vid with OP zerging around flags, high skill required for walking down the park 15 minutes out of 20 recorded, bahd aim with XIM, huge kpm around 0.1.

Bookmarked, I really recommend OP for scrolling squads with ease.

Yes. I think you missed the point. It was about how teamwork wins games. I'm nota great player.....but Iseeem to be outperforming all of the rich active community players. To be fair to Fisk and Scio - They did fine - Its hard to do well when you are playing with a team with no skill.

Perhaps we could ask one of the FF guys to put up some footage of the same round. I went 27-5 and finished 2nd overall. My footage is pretty poor. I will tell you what - why don't we see of we can get some FF guys to put up some footage of players going 10-8 whilst amassing 7100 points or even worse a player going 21-17 languishing in 19th place on the leaderboard. I'm sure we could all learn a thing or two about how the FF string together decent rounds. I'm sure we would see some awesome footage of strategically important ammo boxes being littered everywhere just before they die.

Two FF players COMBINED went 31-25. My own performance was 27-5. I had only 3 or 4 revives in the endless medic train we run. My won score in that game was nearly as good as those players combined.

Talking of KPM, I notice that the ACES squad managed 155 kills, while in the same time period, the FF guys amassed a massive 83. ACES suffered 49 deaths to FF 59. That FF KPM is really rocking....You must be very proud of your boys.

As we know, 90% of FF players are better than me, so I really would love to see some footage that I could get hold of so that I can improve my own poor gameplay. I want to learn how to finish bottom half with 6800 points in a game of conquest. I mean, I want to see if its true that the FF tactic is to just lie there for 20 mins with an LMG and just HOPE that someone walks past your gun? Or is there something really strategic about throwing round ammo boxes while your team gets overrun and well beaten from a position of base controlling the other team?

GG.
  • ElliotLH
    7275 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Welcome, i had to google "aspersion", the linguistics force is strong with this EA_Cian. :)

There's a cunning linguist joke here somewhere...
  • fisknyllet17
    @HuwJarz I didn't save any footage. I only save moments or sequences that make me feel good about myself or moments when I hate the game. I never record entire rounds. Nobody would benefit from watching me running around like a headless chicken. I do remember tagging Lagoona but that's about it.
  • GuN_sLiNgErXD15
    475 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018
    Don’t mind me.

@fisknyllet17 pass the popcorn mate :)
  • SmokeD_BabooN
    447 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    Quality vid with OP zerging around flags, high skill required for walking down the park 15 minutes out of 20 recorded, bahd aim with XIM, huge kpm around 0.1.

Bookmarked, I really recommend OP for scrolling squads with ease.

Yes. I think you missed the point. It was about how teamwork wins games. I'm nota great player.....but Iseeem to be outperforming all of the rich active community players. To be fair to Fisk and Scio - They did fine - Its hard to do well when you are playing with a team with no skill.

Perhaps we could ask one of the FF guys to put up some footage of the same round. I went 27-5 and finished 2nd overall. My footage is pretty poor. I will tell you what - why don't we see of we can get some FF guys to put up some footage of players going 10-8 whilst amassing 7100 points or even worse a player going 21-17 languishing in 19th place on the leaderboard. I'm sure we could all learn a thing or two about how the FF string together decent rounds. I'm sure we would see some awesome footage of strategically important ammo boxes being littered everywhere just before they die.

Two FF players COMBINED went 31-25. My own performance was 27-5. I had only 3 or 4 revives in the endless medic train we run. My won score in that game was nearly as good as those players combined.

Talking of KPM, I notice that the ACES squad managed 155 kills, while in the same time period, the FF guys amassed a massive 83. ACES suffered 49 deaths to FF 59. That FF KPM is really rocking....You must be very proud of your boys.

As we know, 90% of FF players are better than me, so I really would love to see some footage that I could get hold of so that I can improve my own poor gameplay. I want to learn how to finish bottom half with 6800 points in a game of conquest. I mean, I want to see if its true that the FF tactic is to just lie there for 20 mins with an LMG and just HOPE that someone walks past your gun? Or is there something really strategic about throwing round ammo boxes while your team gets overrun and well beaten from a position of base controlling the other team?

GG.

Well , it is the second vid you throw in forums in which 10 minutes each you are walking/zerging and not seeing anyone in a game. If those are highlights from your point of you, it is embarrasing.

In other words, your vids are 5 minutes spending in scoreboard/squad menu, 1 minute tbagging a player after 15 minutes not seeing anyone, 5 minutes adsing with a high powered scoped rifle hoping at 2 miles you gonna have a target you can take down using aim assist on/XIM, 10 MINUTES zerging and tactically ads-ing bushes, fog and hill humps, holes in ground.

You are a hump predator, and what a beast you are. I guess you have also a 3600 dpi mouse for that fast scoreboard scrolling, it is the most professional browse menu I have ever seen.

Bookmarked your vids, will do that again.

Thank you
  • WetFishDB
    1962 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @HuwJarz I didn't save any footage. I only save moments or sequences that make me feel good about myself or moments when I hate the game. I never record entire rounds. Nobody would benefit from watching me running around like a headless chicken. I do remember tagging Lagoona but that's about it.

Pretty sure you got me a few times too. Was a good game for the most part.

• Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Got 73 killsstreak, 17m22 second long. How about yourself? Maybe you should try to accept the friend request for the third time now? And we will have plenty of Youtube material, I know around 20 people who are bagging to see it..

HIGHEST KILL STREAK
    #8,768 - Top 2%

B)
    Heavy Bomber much
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Also, @HuwJarz that many kills and not one with the syringe.... meh :D
This discussion has been closed.