Vote to kick option needed in battlefield V

13»

Comments

• StompJaneAustin
    244 postsMember Member
    edited June 2018
    If it gets to the point you feel you need to kick people out of the team .. kick yourself out of the team. DICE allows you to change teams .. then you can go on the hunt for the people who irritated you.

I've done this before because my team was losing because we didn't have any vehicles to spawn on, too many artillery trucks and fighters, so I switched teams and to assault and went looking for them to help my old team out so the game would be more balanced.
  • F1sherOrigin
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I just registered on the forum to post this: DICE PLEASE RETURN VOTEKICK OPTION. At least for the user's servers. Sometimes you need it to kick cheaters, sometimes it could be really useful to kick those who camp in the dark zone with arty truck or something.
    If it gets to the point you feel you need to kick people out of the team .. kick yourself out of the team. DICE allows you to change teams .. then you can go on the hunt for the people who irritated you.

I've done this before because my team was losing because we didn't have any vehicles to spawn on, too many artillery trucks and fighters, so I switched teams and to assault and went looking for them to help my old team out so the game would be more balanced.

Yeah, but if you play with 5-8 people from your clan, you won't switch teams because there is just not enough of free rooms on the other side.
  • FearNoTears
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    OP is funny.
  • Dogwoggle11
    2678 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Man, reading this I can't wait to set up my tent on a hill somewhere and snipe these guys.
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    A votekick can put game trolls down i wouldnt mind votekick.

A player sniping away from any flags could be inadvertently helping you cap flags as they could spot and shoot flares and keep enemies off the flag.

Heavy emphasis on *Could be*

Snipers can be good for locking down flanking routes, Scout or Support variety both.,
  • xDJ_Cas
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    hahahah LOL thread. Another casual whining on better players then him
  • MHbluey
    739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    vote kick would be abused to hell and back, I'd be kind ok with it if it was limited to kick from squads but not kick someone out of the game
  • DarknessVell
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    DaHuntzMen wrote: »
    Dice really needs to put in a option for player on a team to be capable of kicking other players on the team. Lately with the influx of blueberries in BF1 I've noticed a ton of people who just really suck at the game even with their aim assist nonsense and just sit back as scout or in vehicles and just refuse to play the objectives in Operations and conquest and it's getting just ridiculous. I'm just so sick of the lousy players that can't aim and refuse to play the mode the way it was intended being the cause of the team getting steam rolled or to lose the round and this game seriously needs to allow the team to kick the problematic players.

No dude it’s just a game let them play whatever they want. Or yeah if there is competitive mode.
  • DaHuntzMen
    282 postsUnconfirmed, Member, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    xDJ_Cas wrote: »
    hahahah LOL thread. Another casual whining on better players then him

Players I'm referring to are those who are literally cause the whole team to lose to the team because they just want to sit back and not play the objective because they're scared of ruining their kill death ratio even with the aim assist garbage that plagued consoles for the lousy players who can't even make the top 15 when they been in since the start of the round. Props to the other team who put down the heat but sucks to have a team where the top 15 are clutching for the lesser players who barely have a score in the round.
  • TufenkOmza
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    We need that option to kick hackers. It is a must for a game like this. They ruin the game.
  • wasp9166
    311 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    sounds like you need a lesson in life bud , everyone is different , not everyone csn be good at the game ....but.,i see your whole life is the game so ,nm  
  • Lotusninja_Akira
    106 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Vote to kick leads to toxic gaming environment what you can see on [b]casual playlist[/b] on R6S and you can see there how well it goes for enjoyment and encouraging players to improve. We need to allow players to become better instead of punishing them from the beginning. Whatever their choices are, time spend in-game improves skill in long run. Whether it's sniping or anti-tanking or being a medic or being a pilot or whatever. World isn't ever complete and so isn't Battlefield community: it's changing and shaping creature.
  • StormSaxon
    696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nope. Never seen a vote to kick mechanism that wasn’t abused.

1- you don’t decide who sucks.
    2- people instead kick squad leaders they disagree with.
    3- people will be kicked for speaking the wrong language.
    4- people get kicked for being good.
    5- people get kicked so that friends can use a vehicle.
    6- shitheads troll people.

• normzzzzzy
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    A vote to kick option would be massively abused in this game. People would be getting kicked for wearing the wrong uniforms, using a weapon a player doesn’t like etc etc. The admins used to abuse the power in Games like BF4
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14038 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Locking as the last post prior to these more recent posts is from 2018

Please use the mega thread regarding the discussion of cheaters and the likes ( without violating the forum rules)
This discussion has been closed.