#bagfest - prizes for the biggest trolls

Prep768
3470 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited July 2018
#bagfest will return with battlepack/small merch give aways for the scrubbiest kills. Details will follow

Register interest below
Post edited by Prep768 on

Comments

• Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’d be down sadly I’m in the US and for me to be able to do it would have to be evenings my time or weekend.

I don’t want to inconvenience everyone else. But I’ll see what others think as well
  • WetFishDB
    2288 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Me and most Aces would be up for it I suspect. Evenings UK time best generally. Personally I’m only avail on alternate weekends.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1870 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    WetFishDB wrote: »
    Me and most Aces would be up for it I suspect. Evenings UK time best generally. Personally I’m only avail on alternate weekends.

+1... Set a date one or two weeks ahead and give ppl the chance to take 2-3 hrs out of their oooh so busy calendar...
  • Lt-Rapido
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2018
    I'm up for that. Maybe I can make some people rage with my laggy connection :):p
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Crazy Europeans and your games.

I'll be down.

U.S. but flexible schedule.
    And ping.

Come get some.
  • WetFishDB
    2288 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just one question though. Is bagging mandatory? I still only do it to trolls really and would feel bad if I felt obliged to do it to someone I happened to have arbitrarily got from behind etc.
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just one question though. Is bagging mandatory? I still only do it to trolls really and would feel bad if I felt obliged to do it to someone I happened to have arbitrarily got from behind etc.

I hope it’s not mandatory I don’t need to wear the paint off more keys.

The only players I bag all the time are
    1. Heavy bomber pilots
    2. A pilot that bails from his plane to try and shoot me because I knocked him from the sky, That then gets obrez’d or peacekeepered.
  • SmokeD_BabooN
    495 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Yes, with pics. We like proper made pics. Those photoshopped are
    >
  • Prep768
    3470 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just one question though. Is bagging mandatory? I still only do it to trolls

Deep down, we're all trolls - so bag away.

A server for try harding this is not. #bagfest is about getting together and enjoying the game in the most scrubbiest way possible.

A time where melee kills, kolibris, killfeed filling suicide limpets and collateral plane crashes are a necessity.

#bagfest does not care if you top the leaderboard, are top squad or mvp with flags captued - highest number of syringe kills or head shots with a rocket gun are what matter more.

So everyone, leave your pants at the door, bathe in terps if you must, and bring your kolibri fully loaded
  • Forkbeard84
    1762 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well I’d love to play with you guys. US West Coast here. So lots of ping and time difference issues. But let me know when and I’ll try to join and give you guys some cheap thrills. :-)
  • Trokey66
    8951 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018
    About time we had a good old fashioned ForumFielders Community Bagfest!

I'm deffo in for some LEROOOOOY JENKINS Limpets!
    Post edited by Trokey66 on
  • dcs500
    1511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    *adds Talcum Powder to shopping list*
    :)
  • Lt-Rapido
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well I’d love to play with you guys. US West Coast here. So lots of ping and time difference issues. But let me know when and I’ll try to join and give you guys some cheap thrills. :-)

Mexican ping > US west coast ping
  • fisknyllet17
    1734 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't know how to feel about this. I guess I'm in tho. I will be going knife only I suspect.
  • Trokey66
    8951 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't know how to feel about this. I guess I'm in tho. I will be going knife only I suspect.

You bloody loves it you do!
  • fisknyllet17
    1734 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »

I'm a lover, not a fighter Trokey.
  • Lt-Rapido

We know that you love some good bagging
  • fisknyllet17
    Lt-Rapido wrote: »

We know that you love some good bagging
    No. I usually don't care for it. I might make an exception in your case.
  • Sciolist
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

That usually means only second place for melee kills will be available.
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018

Knife vs. Broken bottle then? :)

Edit: on second thought, i actually prefer my Syringe

Ps. Don't go prone...... ever.... for obvious reasons B)