Australian servers are all down/constantly crashing today?

Comments

• SumwhatKrazy
    555 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is why i haven't pre ordered BFV yet :P well, its not the only reason :D
  • CrashCA
    1008 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ditto
  • Nateoxide
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Every bf game has had it's issue's. Not pre ordering isn't going to change any of these issues unfortunately. Saying that i can understand the thoughts behind it.
  • SS142
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Good one, crash/server disconnect mid game just now, think it was X8 sever. The problem is back guys.
  • AK_Stealthy_A
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    emu1981 wrote: »
    WOW @Braddock512 you have another update, but you cannot fix the game.

EA need to get some priorities correct i think.

A friendly Tip I will not charge EA/Dice for this information.
    Create a stable game then invest on the update dates.

You know that the latest update has been in the works since before April? The General Liu rifle alternate mode was tested in the CTE at least as far back as mid-April which means that it was in private development for at least a few weeks before that.

Well, my dear friend, I can understand what you are saying, however to me it feels like us oceanic customer means nothing to EA.
    I don't know what you do for a living, but for me, customer satisfaction is high up on my priority.
    And I know if I was to add stuff to a customers job that they are already having massives issues with they would not like it.
    My customers would want what they paid for fixed first then the add-ons later.

so excuse me MR technical that this update has been in the work since before April. I don't care if you are happy with the way the game is I am not.

• AK_Stealthy_A
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Nateoxide wrote: »
    4.47GB update! reported issues about these end of round crashes late February and long behold both my servers have crashed more than 3 times today. For a massive company you are punching well below the belt. It's been 2 months and you still haven't finalized compensation. Really starting to **** me off. You need to work more with community's outside the more active player base. I feel like we are a small blip on the EA map and the care factor is far less than say USA if they was to have such issue's we do. Just remember i have multiple servers when you do that compo order. @Braddock512

Yes i am sure the mods will be at me for choice of words.... atm i could not care less.

I am 100% with you Nate.
  • AK_Stealthy_A
    @Braddock512 is the Australian community involve within the closed alpha for BFV tomorrow?

If you haven't been emailed an invite then no. In fact, no Australians are included in the closed alpha as per this post in BF V Announcements.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/145429/battlefield-v-closed-alpha#latest
    Please note that for this session surveys will only be sent out to our Closed Alpha Players in the United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany and Canada.

Again Australian players treated like mushrooms.. You guys know what I mean and I won't go into details.

This just goes to show how much they care about us Australians as customers. EA/Dice have a care factor for us Aussies at about an avg day in Antarctica temperature.

• BundyBear1
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I wonder if they are very nervous about possible server issues that have plagued BF1 could also cause issues with BF5...

But if not then yes just shows that they think us in the great southern land are not worth investing in.
  • CrookedxMenace
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Of course the servers are going to be a problem that's why Australia
  • CrookedxMenace
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Didn't make it in to the closed beta
  • PvtJohnTowle
    902 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Didn't make it in to the closed beta

What are you talking about? There is no closed beta atm.
  • Violent_Rumble
    328 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ...and back on topic. Has there been any updates.
  • CrookedxMenace
    There's a closed beta coming for bf5 on pc and no there hasn't been a update for nearly two weeks from what I have read

• StarscreamUK
    7272 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Until he gets authority to post the details, he can't say any thing that hasn't already been said
  • PvtJohnTowle
    902 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018
    There's a closed beta coming for bf5 on pc and no there hasn't been a update for nearly two weeks from what I have read

Still don't understand your comment "Didn't make it into the closed beta" because there is no closed beta atm. So how could you say you didn't make it into it? If you pre-order BF V, you are automatically entitled to EARLY ACCESS TO BATTLEFIELD V OPEN BETA Pre-order for early access to the Battlefield V Open Beta. I have no idea what the relevance of the update for BF1 has to do with a "closed beta" for BF V as there is no closed beta, now or in the future.
  • sabootheshaman
    1051 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Still don't understand your comment "Didn't make it into the closed beta" because there is no closed beta atm. So how could you say you didn't make it into it? If you pre-order BF V, you are automatically entitled to EARLY ACCESS TO BATTLEFIELD V OPEN BETA Pre-order for early access to the Battlefield V Open Beta. I have no idea what the relevance of the update for BF1 has to do with a "closed beta" for BF V as there is no closed beta, now or in the future.

It's a Closed Alpha. I think people were hoping they'd get access as part of the looooooooong promised compensation package for the original issue. It looks like EA didn't have Oceanic infrastructure in place for it so it's understandable not to have access in my opinion. I wouldn't do an Alpha worldwide... A beta on the other hand...

PS. Im quite positive someone will have a closed beta as the thing will hit beta and they will test it in a closed environment. Yes Im being pedantic. :)
  • Zavrix1
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    zzz zzz zzzz zzzzzz zzzzz zzzzz how long does it take to get from 90% to 100% Oh and when you get to 100% and let us know what the compensation is could you please fix the servers.
  • IRazzI
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited July 2018
    @Braddock512
    It's a real shame this issue seems to have had no resolution. My concern is that when there are problems EA communication is unsatisfactory, with out any meaningful updates to the customer/player base. This leads to the frustration noticed in this forum over the last months.

There was no confirmation of the problem and what it took to restore the service or if it continues. How can customers be sure that the services EA offer will be available when they try and play or purchase products, such as DLC or micro transaction?

Products don't have to be released perfect to convince a potential new customer to commit to purchase but the quality of communications will definitely help retain and grow customers. What message do you want to send to the Battlefield customer/player base?

Thanks
    Razz
  • DextrousWeevil
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    IRazzI wrote: »
    @Braddock512
    It's a real shame this issue seems to have had no resolution. My concern is that when there are problems EA communication is unsatisfactory, with out any meaningful updates to the customer/player base. This leads to the frustration noticed in this forum over the last months.

There was no confirmation of the problem and what it took to restore the service or if it continues. How can customers be sure that the services EA offer will be available when they try and play or purchase products, such as DLC or micro transaction?

Products don't have to be released perfect to convince a potential new customer to commit to purchase but the quality of communications will definitely help retain and grow customers. What message do you want to send to the Battlefield customer/player base?

Thanks
    Razz

I don't know Razz but right now it seems the message that's coming through at this point in time is that if we ignore it long enough it will go away.

The lack of communication lays squarely with EA not Dice.
  • TheR00Man
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wow, 4 months since this was first reported, and BANG, back where we started. Playing X8 server, and crash, right in the middle of the match. So what's happened to the updates from Braddock? Oh wait, BFV is about to be launched. So eff the BF1 guys. Forget Oceana, we aren't worth bumkus to you guys at EA. A significant lack of respect for customers is the key issue really. Just plain bloody rude!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.