NEW SKINS in inventory but once again UNAVAILIBLE?!?! in the actual game?

iii_Monk_iii
20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
https://imgur.com/a/vcm2G2y

These are some of the skins. Don't seem like they're in the loot boxes and i cant seem to get even 1 even if i buy just legendary boxes. They don't seem to appear in them and neither do i see players have them in the game. What is this and will they be in the game or not? They look pretty ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and i'd love them..

Comments

• magosnow
    607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited July 2018
    blabla i should use logic before posting a useless thread.
    Indeed.
    Post edited by magosnow on
  • iii_Monk_iii
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited July 2018
    magosnow wrote: »
    https://imgur.com/a/vcm2G2y

i see players have them in the game...

Proof or it never happened.

I think you should go back and carefully read what i wrote as i can see you don't understand me.
    You really shouldn't consider quoting someone if you don't include their full sentence of what was said.
  • CS-2107
    1554 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I think they will be part of the "Road to Battlefield V" challenges. Once all of the golden "Hunter"-Skins will be handed out, it would make sence to give us these as rewards for getting these 30000 Points.
  • magosnow
    607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I fixed it. Bye
  • iii_Monk_iii
    I think i upset someone and it escalated pretty quick.. :/
  • Insidious_Inc
    211 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There was another group of white/gold skins that were removed from the inventory. I wonder where they went, although they too will probably be listed in the Road to BF5 challenges.
  • Monranian
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Slightly off topic, but it's pretty interesting that how these skins have only landed now when BF1 is end-of-life already.
  • iii_Monk_iii
    There was another group of white/gold skins that were removed from the inventory. I wonder where they went, although they too will probably be listed in the Road to BF5 challenges.

This is true! And i remember those skins! Along with what Monranian is saying i really don't get it. I am hoping someone does.
  • Insidious_Inc
    211 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Monranian wrote: »
    Slightly off topic, but it's pretty interesting that how these skins have only landed now when BF1 is end-of-life already.

BF1's cosmetics have been largely unimpressive, and they came out way too late in the games cycle. On top of that they are tedious to obtain.