Inifnite loading screen

Comments

• 3ricCartm4n
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Did Dice ever made one game that worked fine?
  • madmatt58
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Are you getting black screen issue? Every time I finish a game I'm looking at a black screen with the loading wheel spinning endlessly round and round. I have to log out restart Xbox then join again! BS! Tried clearing saved data doesn't work. BF1 now unlikely to be played again!
  • DaveTheBrave_USA
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018
    Just happened to me again and I have all my updates. Got the usual cloud sync error as well.
    Post edited by DaveTheBrave_USA on
  • trig0tron
    324 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    It has been a week DICE... still unable to finish a game.

Please acknowledge your customers concerns, as this is getting absurd. Why is there no official word on this and where is the community manager..? Do we need to contact a News source and have them at your offices asking the hard questions.

Nobody here is looking for excuses, we want transparency and a time frame. Insulting to your customer base to remain silent and expect us to have to log in, play an entire game so that we can find out whether or not the problem with your cloud servers are fixed, or not..

Just another failed aspect of the eula we signed. It is no wonder that Electronic Arts is shooting for another "Worst Company of the Year" award..!

• LumoColor
    520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    trig0tron wrote: »
    Why is there no official word on this and where is the community manager..?
    A little 2 step exercise.

a) Look at updates/tweets/thread responses about BF1 issues, count them.
    b) Look at updates/tweets/thread responses about BFV, count them.

Answer your question?

ps. Try not to puke at the level of hype about the next revenue stream when last revenue stream has been banked and left for dead with yet another game breaking update left live for weeks whilst they avoid mentioning it and producing a hot fix.
  • ThatDudeDan
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Same here, also the performance is horrible!
  • LumoColor
    520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    dbthump wrote: »
    Fixed for me, for now...
    Today, I read something about going into C:/ Battlefield 1/ settings (folder) and deleting the PROFSAVE_profile. I decided to delete everything in that folder and started the game,
    Does not work tried it this morning. All this gives you is pain of all prompts again and messing up your settings, you might get one or two games without white circle by luck but it comes back.
  • BlueCelticPagan
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Can only play 1 map of operations, the game hangs loading the next map. I have to completely exit the game to get round it.

FIX THE GAME. I won't be buying BFV if you can't fix a game that's been out for 2 years.
  • XxSnowballxX505
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Recently when I launch Battlefield 1 (on PC) a black screen appears with a loading icon in the top right. The game will then permanently stay on this screen with the rotating loading icon.

What I have tried so far:
    Log out and log into Origin again
    Restart Origin
    Use Origin repair game
    Start both Origin and Battlefield with admin rights
    Restart PC
    Repeat above, still nothing
    Update basically all my drivers. (While manually uninstalling them first)
    Uninstall both Origin and Battlefield
    Re download and install Origin
    Re download and install Battlefield 1
    Still not working

I can think of nothing left do to fix this. My pc specs:
    i7 6700k, 16gb ram, gtx 1080.

At the moment I can't play the game at all. Can anyone please help me with this?

ssd mate the solution to every loading issue
  • Razla1975
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Exactly the same here in the UK. can only manage 1 round then the black screen of death, have to ALT/TAB out to task manager and end the task, this is followed by the Cloud Sync Error message. Very frustrating!!
  • DaveTheBrave_USA
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    LumoColor wrote: »

Answer your question?

ps. Try not to puke at the level of hype about the next revenue stream when last revenue stream has been banked and left for dead with yet another game breaking update left live for weeks whilst they avoid mentioning it and producing a hot fix.

Sorry where do you get this thread? Is it on Twitter?
  • LumoColor
    Sorry where do you get this thread? Is it on Twitter?
    There are loads of threads about this issue, here, reddit and answer hq, only response I have seen is to the original bug report. https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/comments/8uavbx/end_of_round_black_screen_64p_operations/
    There are a few tweets in response to those reporting problem with similar information about looking into problem.
  • DaveTheBrave_USA
    That's an interesting thread. Obviously the moderator said they are aware of the issue and I guess working on it. Here is an interesting thing. The same thing happened to me in BF V alpha. Alpha came out about the same time as the last BF 1 update. I think they must share some of the same code.
  • trig0tron
    edited July 2018
    LumoColor wrote: »

Answer your question?

Your post is moot.

I don't care about Battlefield V, because I am not playing it, nor paying for it.

I am asking DICE about why I (& others) can not play Battlefield1. You sound like a young adult who thinks a company can only deal with one issues at a time, and that they somehow have to choose between what they have to fix. They do not have a choice... we signed a contract with them and they MUST PROVIDE...!

You coming on here, telling us what troubles BF V is having is only more ammo and validity for the lawyers and for a class action suit.

Them remaining silent won't help them. They MUST answer us, and MUST provide us with their end of the EULA. or Better Business Bureau & FTC will be getting involved. In America you have rights and DICE is no different in upholding their contract as Facebook, etc.

Post edited by trig0tron on
  • COMB1NE-SOLD1ER
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Same with me. Still not able to lad next multiplayer map.
  • LumoColor
    Your post is moot.

I don't care about Battlefield V, because I am not playing it, nor paying for it.

I am asking DICE about why I (& others) can not play Battlefield1. You sound like a child who thinks a company can only deal with one issues at a time, and that they somehow have to choose between what they have to fix. They do not have a choice... we signed a contract with them and they MUST PROVIDE...!

You coming on here, telling us what troubles BF V is having is only more ammo and validity for the lawyers and for a class action suit.

Them remaining silent won't help them. They MUST answer us, and MUST provide us with their end of the EULA. or Better Business Bureau & FTC will be getting involved. In America you have rights and DICE is no different in upholding their contract as Facebook, etc.
    ha ha ha pmsl, most entertaining.

You clearly don't understand the sarcasm/sassyiness of my post. To clarify I am pointing out that they have plenty of resources, authorisation and will to post promotional material about BFV but do not have same for updating us about fixing issues with BF1. One of my later posts shows the only updates so far about this issue, 1 compared with hundreds of posts about BFV.

Whilst being most annoyed about the issues and impact it creates screaming about providing us with EULA, or going to Better Business Bureau/ FTC wont fix the problem. Constructive feedback (with or without "sarcasm"), documenting and proving the issues will help them identify and generate fixes -IF there is will and business need to do so. The generation of the need is the customers impacted by the issue feeding back that it needs to be fixed, sad that you are attacking one of the cheerleaders for getting issues fixed.

BTW, Do you have a copy of the "contract you signed" or did you just accept the terms and conditions like the rest of us? If so I suggest you go read what you agreed to, I think you will find that section 8 may be of interest you as the term "as is" has relevance.
  • trig0tron
    NO, there is just no point in having a mocking nature. That is what kids do when they are unsure and try to joke about customer service.

Dice has failed to fix the problems they created over and over. Nobody is going to go to the FTC/BBB because of one issue, but because of how the Company treats it's paying customers. And yes, there is a mounting class action for them taking people's money under false pretenses (no anti-cheat for example, etc).

DICE can't afford me to trouble shoot for them, I make too much and their money would be better spent, having their own programmers and coders fix their problems. And providing those solutions to their customers. Not the other way around.

"As is" has nothing to do with service they are providing, or are failing to provide.

• yupiyuki
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Same here.
  • ProfessorKatz
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same issue for me as everyone else. No continue button to klik. Infinite loading screen after a match in multiplayer. Doesn't matter if I select DX 11 or 12. Tried a clean install from my second drive to a fast USB 3.1 flash drive. Same issue. Started after last update.

AMD FX 8350
    Asus Pro Gaming/Aura
    12gb DDR3
    Gigabyte GTX 1080
  • DaveTheBrave_USA
    The issue also occurs if you decide to quit a server between maps. It just stays on the quit screen. Must be a bugger to fix or maybe some programmers are on Summer vacation.