Black screen

UglyNoah
1244 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
After a game ends in operations I get black screen about 40% of the time and have to reload the app. Please fix this before you stop updating the game. It is very frustrating

Comments

• lianCTVS
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Since the last update I also have the same issue. Black screen with the loading circle on the top right corner for a really long time.
  • Claypole1
    383 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    In less than a coupe of hours trying to play this game, I've had to reboot it about 6 times (or more), for one reason or another., have not managed more than one round, and not even had In one. full round. There seems time a serious problem since the last ridiculously large update...
  • Gokhan1247
    16 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    exactly the same
    i am tired of these updates and problems they bring
    i just want to play the main game stop ruining this
  • Popoplops
    83 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I wish they would stop outsourcing their development to indians. Stop being cheap!
  • fs2097
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I wish they would stop outsourcing their development to indians. Stop being cheap!

I don't think the DICE team is located in India. However their support is probably located in India because it's cheap. I don't want to be a hypocrite but I really believe that anyone would make this move just for the $$$ they'll be saving.
  • progfan71
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've had the same issue for about 2 weeks now, ever since 2 updates ago. Really frustrating as any progress made toward any medals, etc is lost
  • Zoiderino
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hello guys,

Same problem here, but I have this problem before 5december patch too. I have good PC im playing on highest video settings with 120fps and 144HZ, But I really cant understand this black loading screen. This game is unplayable couse of this bug. Everytime I must alt+f4 game, and start again. Its unimaginable and unpleyable. Not to mention company coins, Id dont get any coins bonus couse game always crash and stuck on this black screen.

Please fix this! Its serious problem....