Galicia just got picked over passchendaele..

2»

Comments

• Obsidiann6
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »
    I have seen LEGOLAND being voted for in favour of AMIENS... My disapointment was immeasurable and my day was ruined!
    That is good as Helgioland is much better than Amiens. Amiens has been played to death :)
  • CHAMMOND1992
    1367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Passchendaele is amazing. Lot's of potential for 50+ kill game. Galicia is for the most part is just plain boring. In fact I think it's the worst map in the game, it is very rarely ever intense.
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Obsidiann6 wrote: »
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »
    I have seen LEGOLAND being voted for in favour of AMIENS... My disapointment was immeasurable and my day was ruined!
    That is good as Helgioland is much better than Amiens. Amiens has been played to death :)

Rrrrrrrrubbish... Amiens never gets old :)
    Hopefully more maps in the future will be like it
  • CS-2107
    1554 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    CS-2107 wrote: »
    Galicia actually isn't as bad. I would probably never pick it over Paschendale, but it is a decent map. You would imagine much hillhumping on it, but actually there isn't that much. Just the normal gunfights are a bit more medium-long range

People dislike it because they can’t brainless run around with assault class.

I have a clan mate that hated it because they couldn’t play assault on it. And every time it came up wanted us all to quit.

I told them no and to pick up a different class challenge yourself and learn a new play style.

As I play all the classes in BF1, I can assure you, that Assault works on Galicia as well. Maybe not the SMG OP/18 or Automatico, but the Ribeyrolles (esspecially with it having an Optical variant now) is really helpful on that map.
  • CS-2107
    1554 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited July 2018
    crabman169 wrote: »
    It's the most featured map in operation campaigns, it must be good!... /s

Shame too because I don't mind Galica but after trying for the stupid Ops battle packs I can't stand that dumpster fire/idoitic teammates

Teams that don't do anything on Operations are the most frustrating thing in BF1. Even when I see the enemy team doesn't do anything I start to feel sorry for the few true soldiers who are actually still trying...
    And when you on the recieving side... Oh man, that is even more frustrating. "I cleared that objective seven times now! Push up and give me some support and if it is just a heal or an Ammo pouch, cmon team!"