Weekly Debrief

End of round screens not loading?

2»

Comments

• Technodonkey
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I am having the exact same problem on PC. Only way to move on is to END TASK and then re-launch the game. Four games in a row i have been forced to do this
  • LuxSmash
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I am having this problem on PC recently too.
  • Puckerbucket
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018
    Member of my platoon says turning OFF "low ping smoothing" in gameplay options worked for him. I don't have the issue so I can't test it, just putting it out there.
    EDIT: I now see that I actually started this thread back in January, and it has been revived just recently revived. Thing is, we're mixing two different bugaboos in together. The problem I was having back then was just not SEEING the screens... the game didn't lock up as it is for some players now, I continued on to the next game. The remedy I've suggested above is what my platoon mate tells me cured his CURRENT issue of getting stuck in the loading screen and having to leave the game.