I knew people were blind in this game but some dudes take it 2 another level

boutneus
2355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
The guy literally taking shots at me right in front of him, then highlighted cause ‘sector taken’ and still don’t see.
Sometimes I just want to quit this game because of the level of players..

Comments

• ProAssassin2003
    1768 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 10
    It's called [drug references are not permitted]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • von_Campenstein
    5379 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I hear you man. I had a game today where I ended up alone without ammo in a room, I get rushed by a Medic train, I'm in the middle of an empty room, no cover whatsoever none and all 3 of them runs in and out the room while I'm firing at them with my pistol. Are the bots live and already in play?
  • pwnedPewPew
    218 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    There are also not only blind..they also dont understand the meaning of Capture and Defend.
    To avoind anger I mostly leave the game when I see these kind of players
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    3639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Most of bf players are dumb, what else is new? And usually the team with less potatoes wins, it's been a thing since long ago.
  • IG-Calibre
    901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    yeah, i've definately had a few similar situations & the only conclusion I could draw was that I must have been invisible.
  • von_Campenstein
    5379 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    IG-Calibre wrote: »
    yeah, i've definately had a few similar situations & the only conclusion I could draw was that I must have been invisible.

Must be, had an invisible player yesterday, it would explain people running past me in the open too.
  • Jayremie570
    1299 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hard to believe these are real people on the internet. I usually refer to them as bots.
  • Insidious_Inc
    196 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    boutneus wrote: »
    The guy literally taking shots at me right in front of him, then highlighted cause ‘sector taken’ and still don’t see.
    Sometimes I just want to quit this game because of the level of players..

Hey man, he was just doing the no monitor/controller/headset challenge. ;)
  • robmcewen
    2792 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited July 11
    It amazes me how people can be so oblivious in this game sometimes I wonder why I bother with the flare gun.

Worst thing I ever seen was when playing ballroom blitz. We lost the second sector so the battle moved to the mansion, as I turn a corner going to the hallway that connects the courtyard to the ballroom I saw there was a support player prone with his M1917, ignoring a large enemy herd heading for the ballroom with their backs turned to us. This play had the opportunity that every support player dreams of, a large group of the enemy out in the open with out them knowing he/her was there, and what was the player doing? Nothing, he/her only started shooting after I started and I spotted them.
    Post edited by robmcewen on
  • Imabaka70
    2059 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Speaking of clueless
  • boutneus
    2355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited July 10
    Lmfao imabaka. Had another 1 today, just confirming spotting flares don’t help clueless ones

• Gforce81
    3185 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    boutneus wrote: »
    Lmfao imabaka. Had another 1 today, just confirming spotting flares don’t help clueless ones

Some people just can't be helped

I don't mean to nitpick, but may I respectfully suggest a different 3rd spec choice when you're running the Burton? Unbreakable won't be of much help.
  • STARSLeon20
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    To me I believe it's these young kids that are playing and having no idea what to do
  • Kozer213
    135 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    These are the people you are going to have to rely on in bfv to give you ammo and health.
  • Hawxxeye
    1612 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Part of the reason that I am obsessed with the spotting tools of the recon/scout classes is cause they help these potatoes get a hint that there are enemies around.
  • IIRogueMachineII
    1210 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Seems standard BF1 practice there!! Tunnel vision!! Funny thing is I never seem to play against blind teams!!
  • NLBartmaN
    1692 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just imagine how it will be in BF V without spotting color circle on top of heads .. 10 players from 2 teams within 5 meters that don't see eachother ..

Unless some have crazy customizations equiped ..

WIll be lots of funny videos :D
  • robmcewen
    2792 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    okju76543 wrote: »
    I was spawning on my own squadmate :)

Not as extreme as yours but.....

• diagoro
    1123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's been an issue since BF4, players can randomly be invisible. Had it happen last night, was in a turret room and taking damage, but didn't see anyone in the room (door was off). Assumed it was coming from outside. I peed around corner, get pistol killed by a guy there on the floor (where I was looking). No qay I could have missed him.