You were kicked by Punkbuster

Comments

• UA74-EG
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    i have the same issue :(
  • RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Here's the response I got and I am not surprised considering the track record of PB.
    Note #7: We do not find this violation to be triggered in error, and it will not be removed.

The supplied GUID has been associated with hacking or interfering with the normal operation of our PunkBuster software and has therefore been compromised resulting in a global ban from PunkBuster enabled game servers. We have no way of knowing who was actually playing with this GUID at the time the violation was triggered. We also have no way to know if the violation was triggered on your specific computer. Our system does not collect personal information and furthermore we have no way to attach a cheat/hack violation to a specific person. This ban will not be lifted as then the person who did trigger the violation would again be able to join PunkBuster Servers using this GUID.

To be clear: we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation. If it is certain that no one playing on your computer ever had a cheat/hack violation triggered by PunkBuster, then your GUID (cdkey and/or game account password) has been stolen by or leaked to someone who has used it on a different computer to trigger the violation. We do not have the means to help you find out who is responsible for compromising your GUID.

I find it impossible to believe they have no idea who triggered the violation on my GUID. They should know my IP(s) that have been used. My account has never been compromised and every match I have played has been by me. They can easily see a timeline and when it was triggered and what IP at the time. If not, then they have a shady system at best. Ban players without PROOF!

SHOW ME PROOF!!!!!! They can't because they have NONE!
  • kiwikev
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I feel for ya RustedRoot ,I have the same generic ban message.

even when asked EB never gave me any info and still gave generic answers.

Even securing my EA account with my cell phone (code via SMS) still didn't get mine un-banned

Being legit and banned for nothing sucks. 4+years wasted.

Don't know if there was any delay between the PB trigger and the ban "They wouldn't tell me"

I think we are hitting our heads against a brick wall (even Balance)
  • StarscreamUK
    7554 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    You secured it after the ban?
  • staleturd
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I'd like to throw my voice into in support of the people who feel they were wrongly banned. You're welcome to browse my soldiers to see just how much time i've invested into the BF series. I started loving the series when I had first played 1942, spent gobs of time in BF2, BC2, BF3, BF4. Made a lot of friends, found a cool community, was still having fun, is still our goto game except now two of us can't play.
  • kiwikev
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    You secured it after the ban?
    Yes and didn't know the option had been available to EA login

The other options wern't available for extra security when i signed up to a EA account, but i'm not sure if it only affects log in to EA or EA and origin without a correct code to authorize the pc first.

Steam reminded users to add extra security ,cellphone, when it first became available, but don't recall Origin ever showing anything similar.
  • Chimeara5
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    RustedRoot wrote: »
    Here's the response I got and I am not surprised considering the track record of PB.
    Note #7: We do not find this violation to be triggered in error, and it will not be removed.

The supplied GUID has been associated with hacking or interfering with the normal operation of our PunkBuster software and has therefore been compromised resulting in a global ban from PunkBuster enabled game servers. We have no way of knowing who was actually playing with this GUID at the time the violation was triggered. We also have no way to know if the violation was triggered on your specific computer. Our system does not collect personal information and furthermore we have no way to attach a cheat/hack violation to a specific person. This ban will not be lifted as then the person who did trigger the violation would again be able to join PunkBuster Servers using this GUID.

To be clear: we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation. If it is certain that no one playing on your computer ever had a cheat/hack violation triggered by PunkBuster, then your GUID (cdkey and/or game account password) has been stolen by or leaked to someone who has used it on a different computer to trigger the violation. We do not have the means to help you find out who is responsible for compromising your GUID.

I find it impossible to believe they have no idea who triggered the violation on my GUID. They should know my IP(s) that have been used. My account has never been compromised and every match I have played has been by me. They can easily see a timeline and when it was triggered and what IP at the time. If not, then they have a shady system at best. Ban players without PROOF!

SHOW ME PROOF!!!!!! They can't because they have NONE!

I got the exact same response. Word for word. The dude just seems to copy and paste his response without actually checking relevant information.
  • RustedRoot
    kiwikev wrote: »
    I feel for ya RustedRoot ,I have the same generic ban message.

even when asked EB never gave me any info and still gave generic answers.

Even securing my EA account with my cell phone (code via SMS) still didn't get mine un-banned

Being legit and banned for nothing sucks. 4+years wasted.

Don't know if there was any delay between the PB trigger and the ban "They wouldn't tell me"

I think we are hitting our heads against a brick wall (even Balance)

Yeah, it sucks. GUILTY without PROOF or trial or ANYTHING. 5+ years down the tube because of some BS false ban on my account for no reason other than "they said so".

I'm done with this franchise and EA altogether.
  • the_tecknoxx_
    172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    it was posted by a member of evenbalance.

I can say that these violations include a plethora of violations, covering public, private and DIY cheats. I shall not divulge which cheats we are detecting apart from those which I have outlined above, nor shall I divulge what methods are being used.

With that said, I can say that anyone who has received these violations were logged in many different silent detection methods. This was done to cause maximum confusion within the private paid cheat sites. Please remember any type of cheating, from using an Aimbot or just using No Recoil, is still cheating.

Thank you,

-Adam
  • RustedRoot

I can say that these violations include a plethora of violations, covering public, private and DIY cheats.
    Please remember any type of cheating, from using an Aimbot or just using No Recoil, is still cheating.

-Adam
    Funny thing though, I've never used ANY of that crap. EVER! Yet I was still part of this ban. I am PROOF that PB is flawed.

• BurtTheBlueberry
    373 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I can say that these violations include a plethora of violations, covering public, private and DIY cheats.
    Please remember any type of cheating, from using an Aimbot or just using No Recoil, is still cheating.

-Adam
    Funny thing though, I've never used ANY of that crap. EVER! Yet I was still part of this ban. I am PROOF that PB is flawed.

Theres more proof than the current cases too.
    https://www.pbbans.com/forums/mbi-news-f424.html
    These are all the false detection bans that have been lifted in the past. They tell you how many of these violations were triggered and caught by the pbbans database which, as a third party site, is a fraction of the affected accounts. Its ok in my opinion to trust punkbuster but to do so blindly is unwise. They are not perfect. They have screwed up in the past. In some current investigation, Bandicam still is detected as a disallowed program/driver and you will be kicked from the server for it
  • SpoolaZ
    206 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

-Adam

These are all the false detection bans that have been lifted in the past. They tell you how many of these violations were triggered and caught by the pbbans database which, as a third party site, is a fraction of the affected accounts. Its ok in my opinion to trust punkbuster but to do so blindly is unwise. They are not perfect. They have screwed up in the past. In some current investigation, Bandicam still is detected as a disallowed program/driver and you will be kicked from the server for it

If EB have logged players, and found them as cheaters, they are it until the contrary has been proven. Not the reverse, like.
    "I have been caught by PB, I am innocent, help me"
  • bishtop
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SpoolaZ wrote: »
    For example, if a person acts as support for customers and plays with an account that he does not cheat on, he becomes credible because of his stats.
    The problem is that he knows most about cheating and how cheats works, but only mentions obvious things like abnormal HS and K / H ratios.
    Any idiot can understand after a few tries, and some searches with google how FF works.
    Protecting these players and claiming that cheaters are few, since they actually earn millions of dollars in their business, is truly a trustworthy person who claims the opposite.

-Adam

The last case of them getting it wrong according to the linked post was 2015
  • rakeem75
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Hi there,

same thing happened to me. Global ban on my GUID.
    I´ve bought BF4 Premium around 2 weeks ago. Was playing BF3 for many years (been playing a lot of BF1942, BFV, BF2 also for years) but since my dudes keep playing BF4 and convinced me to get it, I did so.
    The first days I was struggling, as that game kept crashing every time. Took me a lot of time to find out, that my card (Radeon R9 290), the new crimson driver and BF4 don´t get along (all other games kept working though). So I used an old catalyst driver 15.11.1 and could finally have a stable game.

After like 2 or 3 days I fired BF4 again and BANG, banned permanently.

Went through all the forums and opened a ticket on Even Balance at 3rd of July. Got the generic answer today on the 7th.
    I never used any cheats or hacks. In fact I´m a whack player, my KD is quite low, proof are my BF3 stats, so if I´d be cheating, my stats must be a lot higher.
    Only possibility might be that my account has been hacked. But why are there no problems with my other games?

And why the hell doesn´t Even Balance provide any logfile, any proof, any stats but just that generic message??

The cd key is connected to my origin account, isn´t it? So...to play with my key, they have to get into my origin account, right?
    If that´s the case, why the hell is it a permanent ban then? I´d understand if it was for a period of time, for me to get my account secure and start over clean.

But just like that, punishing gamers that haven´t done anything wrong...sorry...no, but no :(
    Well, I´ve replied to Even Balance and see what´s gonna happen, but I don´t have much hope.

Buying the game again, creating another "more secure" account?
    An option yeah, but....putting more money in EA´s mouth?
    And much more important: how do I know that this won´t happen again?
  • claudio11santos
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    estou com o mesmo problema e o pior de tudo é que nao tem solucao pois vem acontecendo muito com todos os players , ja enviei mensagem pra even balance e quele bendito ticket nao serve pra nada pois e um robo que responde a msma mensagem pra todo mundo que tenta contado . eles dizem que nao tem provas mais nao vao retirar o ban global =/ e um absurdo pagarmos pelo jogo e a EA nao dar suporte nenhum pros seus clientes
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14444 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @claudio11santos

Por favor, use o inglês no fórum em inglês.

Se você não conseguir digitar em inglês, use uma ferramenta de tradução, como o google translate, que facilitará para a comunidade maior entender seu comentário.
  • claudio11santos

Sorry, I'm Brazilian, I've never had a problem or know how to solve my problem.

with same same problem and the worst of all what you have to do to balance everything that is happening with all the players, I already sent messages to balance and that blessed is not used because it is a robbery that responds to msma message To everyone who tries to tell Things are no longer avenging global ban and / or nonsense we pay for the game and EA does not support its customers
  • claudio11santos

google translator does not work very well and the message goes all wrong
  • claudio11santos
    nobody knows how to solve this problem? will punkbuster never update to release our account again? It's absurd I paid for the game and I can not play because of a punkbuster bug

the only response I get in the ticket is this standard robotic message ..

06/10/2018 22:58:29 - "Alex J"
    Note #2: We do not find this violation to be triggered in error, and it will not be removed.

• BACKYARDBULLY38
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    https://binged.it/2mdZik6 this will get punkbuster working again. if its not a ban anyways
This discussion has been closed.