Australian servers are all down/constantly crashing today?

Comments

• emu1981
    113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TheR00Man wrote: »
    Wow, 4 months since this was first reported, and BANG, back where we started. Playing X8 server, and crash, right in the middle of the match. So what's happened to the updates from Braddock? Oh wait, BFV is about to be launched. So eff the BF1 guys. Forget Oceana, we aren't worth bumkus to you guys at EA. A significant lack of respect for customers is the key issue really. Just plain bloody rude!!!!!!!

BF-V is still 3 months away. The open beta is apparently in September which is still 2 months away.
  • AK_Stealthy_A
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited July 8
    @Braddock512

seriously this is an absolute joke I swear you guys at EA are taking the *violation removed* from us aren't you.

who at EA can actually do any real programming??????

can you guys FIX this issue or not?????

Post edited by StarscreamUK on
  • UteUncleBarryyyy
    523 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Don’t worry they will offer server renters 5% off when you prepay a BFV server for 24 months.*
    *offer expires 3 days after BFV launch.
  • AK_Stealthy_A
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I got your warning Moderator,

I don't think EA really care about our frustrations so why should we care?
    That word you removed technically wasn't even a bad word or the contents which it was used in, but if that's all you can pick on then so be it.

As for you @Braddock512 let me guess you still have nothing, nothing at all?
    You're the spokesperson where are we up to, a few weeks ago you were 90% there right so you should be like 98% there by now? Let me guess you got your boots back on the ground trying to come up with some more BS to tell us dumb Aussies not too much longer.

• StarscreamUK
    6317 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Dont violate the rules and I don't have to deal with it. It's really simple. For the record, it is "a bad word", thats why you used different characters to post it so that the filter wouldnt pick it up.
  • El-Sid-James
    126 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ah the sweet smell of hubris.
  • sabootheshaman
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @Braddock512 I think the community deserves some sort of update now. Telling us you're close, that EA has learnt from this and that communication will be better has turned out to be a false statement. Looks like it might be time to push this back out to the relevant media outlets again like Kotaku and Pretty Good Gaming.
  • PvtJohnTowle
    458 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @Braddock512 I think the community deserves some sort of update now. Telling us you're close, that EA has learnt from this and that communication will be better has turned out to be a false statement. Looks like it might be time to push this back out to the relevant media outlets again like Kotaku and Pretty Good Gaming.

Sent the last post by Braddock512 to Kotaku from 22nd June. That 10% is taking a long time isn't it?
  • emu1981
    113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I am curious to know what happened to the compensation package which Braddock mentioned nearly 3 weeks ago now. Surely things should be resolved enough regarding the Oceania issue to have been finalised by now.
  • BundyBear1
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 15
    [comment removed - Baiting/Flaming ~LG

For the record I wasn't Baiting I was just stating an observation and a saying related to that... and when it is 3 weeks give or take a day or two between post from Braddock that is what the feeling is that compo package is a non existent thing.
    Post edited by BundyBear1 on
  • Violent_Rumble
    278 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    emu1981 wrote: »
    I am curious to know what happened to the compensation package which Braddock mentioned nearly 3 weeks ago now. Surely things should be resolved enough regarding the Oceania issue to have been finalised by now.
    You're not the only one watching this thread. None of my mates or myself have pre-ordered BF5 which is a first considering we were once all die hard fans. What ever faith we had left in the franchise is gone, pretty disappointing.

• AK_Stealthy_A
    edited July 13
    [comment removed - Baiting/Flaming ~LGYT]

Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • AK_Stealthy_A
    edited July 13
  • AK_Stealthy_A
    edited July 13
  • Braddock512
    1073 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    Hey Stealthy,

You've had your time of being abusive and now that time is over. If you can't follow the rules, you won't be able to post - full stop.
    We're here to take feedback and, at times, be the sounding board for your frustration. At no point are we here to take abuse, insults, or harassment.

Everyone else in the Australian region affected by the issue of being kicked from servers that started on April 1 to May 8th (and we have posted that the primary issue this thread started about was confirmed by our teams and partners to be resolved on May 8th. You'll have to look a few pages back) :

We've locked the plan to provide a thanks to those that have stayed with us during the connectivity issues affecting our PC Australian servers for Battlefield 1 from April 1 to May 8th. I'm working with our teams to roll out the "thank you" as soon as possible, potentially by the end of next week. (We'll have an announcement on the roll-out date next week.)
    This will include a "thanks" to our RSP Admins who have had servers during this period.

As mentioned in other threads, we did keep discussing with the community the status of the issue with regular updates until we had deemed the issue resolved.
    When we got the all-clear from the teams, I posted in this thread.

Once I have confirmed the rollout date of the "thank you" and posted the details, this thread will be closed.
    Any further issues should be addressed by submitting bug or technical issues on Answers HQ (the link is the Bugs or Technical sections in the Battlefield 1 forum section list).
    RE: EoR disconnections - I have not received an update and will be chasing that down. It has been reported to DICE via our Weekly Reports and I'll find out more details as soon as possible.

-Braddock512-

• sneerfulmite22
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Hey Stealthy,

You've had your time of being abusive and now that time is over. If you can't follow the rules, you won't be able to post - full stop.
    We're here to take feedback and, at times, be the sounding board for your frustration. At no point are we here to take abuse, insults, or harassment.

Everyone else in the Australian region affected by the issue of being kicked from servers that started on April 1 to May 8th (and we have posted that the primary issue this thread started about was confirmed by our teams and partners to be resolved on May 8th. You'll have to look a few pages back) :

We've locked the plan to provide a thanks to those that have stayed with us during the connectivity issues affecting our PC Australian servers for Battlefield 1 from April 1 to May 8th. I'm working with our teams to roll out the "thank you" as soon as possible, potentially by the end of next week. (We'll have an announcement on the roll-out date next week.)
    This will include a "thanks" to our RSP Admins who have had servers during this period.

As mentioned in other threads, we did keep discussing with the community the status of the issue with regular updates until we had deemed the issue resolved.
    When we got the all-clear from the teams, I posted in this thread.

Once I have confirmed the rollout date of the "thank you" and posted the details, this thread will be closed.
    Any further issues should be addressed by submitting bug or technical issues on Answers HQ (the link is the Bugs or Technical sections in the Battlefield 1 forum section list).
    RE: EoR disconnections - I have not received an update and will be chasing that down. It has been reported to DICE via our Weekly Reports and I'll find out more details as soon as possible.

-Braddock512-

"thank you"
  • AK_Stealthy_A
    hahaha.
  • hell_bent15
    15 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Lol. What crappy support. Damn!
  • sabootheshaman
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I saw this response and honestly was a little aghast about how blunt it was. I thought about it and I can still say I think it's a little bit meh.

@Braddock512 I realise @AK_Stealthy_A may have crossed a line for the forum rules but the moderators and your responses seem to lack any sort of empathy. Look at the time gap in your response and look at your previous statements on improved communications. This an absolute debacle at this point and I don't think your response displays anything but a lack of understanding for the frustrations felt by some here. You choose to play your role the way you want to play it but maybe separate comms. to in regards to forum rule breakage and the update on the issue. I think it's made people feel like they are being ignored and or berated.

Overall i think the Aus BF community have been pretty patient and have slogged this out for quite some time including having the thread effectively trolled by people from regions not effected by the issue without a lot of support from yourself or moderators.

My $0.02
  • m1k3ol
    739 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Moderator
    Overall i think the Aus BF community have been pretty patient and have slogged this out for quite some time including having the thread effectively trolled by people from regions not effected by the issue without a lot of support from yourself or moderators.

My $0.02

ok, my point of view from someone out of that region...

Issue has been resolved since quite some time ago, as mentioned before...while I agree there's rage-inducing issues sometimes, it's not related to what was reported on this thread at the start, actually, it's issues we have got in a sporadic way on all regions and platforms...

Like the current EoR black screen issue (all regions, all platforms), nothing to do with this, it's an issue introduced during the last patch and the community has been told it's being worked on...

I understand how frustrating it can be to be met with this after coming from the other server issues, of course...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!