Banned for using a logitech mouse

2»

Comments

• xdisembowel
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    cspurgeon wrote: »
    I dunno man maybe because I can only join like 1 out of 100000000000 servers? Feels pretty global to me that it forced me to stop playing 4 years ago

The ban would have said the message, but you havent appealed at ggc or pbbans, and they are the ones who run their own banlists, and its those you are banned on.

wrong

"This GUID has been banned due to a violation being triggered from evenbalance and is only being held by us. Please open a ticket at evenbalance before you proceed with this appeal:"

Let me know if they help you at all xD

no they dont help they are a bunch of ****
  • the_tecknoxx_
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Dem it @MeanMachine , I feel stupid.. I did not realize you were Starscream xD

wut , he can't change his name.

we all prefer yelling @StarscreamUK
    you need too change it back.
  • StarscreamUK
    6317 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    no they dont help they are a bunch of ****

No surprise they wouldnt help you. Either remain civil or dont post at all.
  • cspurgeon
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I think its kind of silly that While pB can give you a break the 3rd party can ban you from games
  • StarscreamUK
    6317 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Play on other servers, official, ones not using those plugins. Rented servers have the right to choose who okays on them