My Long lasting Ban

cspurgeon
5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
So here is a story, I played BF2 a long time ago, when i was playing BF3 i decided to have a little fun with battlefield 2. so i downloaded some mods to play on single player to have fun. no multiplayer anymore, somehow the mods were picked up by pB and evenbalance and GGC and i am labeled a hacker now. even though if you take a look at my stats, well they say it all xD. evenbalance and GGC didn't even want to hear what i had to say. the admin was rude and combative. any words of wisdom or 2 bits to put into this story lol

Comments

• JacobtheSmartGuy
    956 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Okay.
  • cspurgeon
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    :D lol i know i did wrong by hacking BF2 for single player sake i thought it was kinda unforturnate that the pB thought i was trying to hack BF3 because of this..
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just to
    cspurgeon wrote: »
    So here is a story, I played BF2 a long time ago, when i was playing BF3 i decided to have a little fun with battlefield 2. so i downloaded some mods to play on single player to have fun. no multiplayer anymore, somehow the mods were picked up by pB and evenbalance and GGC and i am labeled a hacker now. even though if you take a look at my stats, well they say it all xD. evenbalance and GGC didn't even want to hear what i had to say. the admin was rude and combative. any words of wisdom or 2 bits to put into this story lol

I seem to miss u´r point OP... You did play with some mods on BF2 back in 2012/13-ish? And you have been banned for that ever since?

What do you want us to reply exactly to that?
  • StarscreamUK
    6239 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    edited July 12
    1. you used third party mods resulting in your "Violation (GAMEHACK) #80762" kick.
    2. that is all

They were on your system when playing online. That's totally down to you.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!