Inifnite loading screen

Comments

• Diabolus_Musica
    544 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Pimp_SWE wrote: »
    game has been broken since Day 1

Show us one bug free game. Just one. This is a AAA game, not 'hello world' we're talking about.
  • dtdkJohnClark
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    same here (****):
    I7-3770K
    16GBRAM
    GTX970
  • ProfessorKatz
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 9
    Also now am seeing that when you even try to quit a match most of the time you get stuck on a black screen that never goes away unless you alt/tab out and close the game in task manager. So I guess they broke more then just the end of match with that infinite loading crap.
  • VidSicious666
    22 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    The infinite loading screen of death on operations was so bad Friday night I sat down for my usual weekend fun and thought, "Do I really want to get this pissed off again?" I didn't play all weekend. That is not good for company to hear that customers avoid your product in order to have a better time. Yeah... no preorder for me on BFV and there is a reason: atrociously bad customer service. EA has not even acknowleged the problem.
  • huba81
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited July 9
    I'm suffering from infinite loading screen too. Playing operations and shock operations. First map loads but sometimes second map doesn't. When it happens alt+F4 doesn't work. I have to close battlefield from task manager.
  • warslag
    660 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I'm getting this infinite loading, as well. I'm trying to earn 30k points for the R2BFV reward, so it's inconvenient to have this bug at this time.
  • LCMaximus
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Same situation here. I've tried deleting, installing, and nothing. All the same. Get this fast! We payed to play...
  • Fred2892-1
    8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited July 11
    Been having this same problem since laste update {PC}. Now getting Origin cloud conflict also.
  • Cieljek-VX9-
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    has there been ANY response from DICE yet about this.... it's starting to get f'cking ridiculous... happens EVERY SINGLE MATCH sometimes... freakin done with this game.
  • v1brate
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Just want to add that this is happening to me after pretty much every game since the last update. I doubt it will get fixed for weeks, Dice and EA don't really care about their customers. Australian servers were broken for over a month not long ago - EA had to start issuing refunds. Battlefield bad company indeed.
  • 5nnuggles
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'd really like to be able to play more than one round at a time... this is pathetic.
  • trig0tron
    324 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I had one game that had the "Continue" button... then one game that didn't and that is when the game hanged and the loading of the next map.

I guess DICE just wants you to hit "quit" after each game....
  • Birchell7610
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Same issue. Uninstalled and reinstalled. It didn't help. Same issue.
  • StarscreamUK
    6239 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    The teams (qa and dice) are aware and working on this. No, I dont know the eta.
  • KrapperJOHN
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Thank you MeanMachine thats all I needed to know. I wish you guys would just acknowledge this kinda stuff earlier. might head off a lot of frustration.
  • StarscreamUK
    6239 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    UpYursMF wrote: »
    Thank you MeanMachine thats all I needed to know. I wish you guys would just acknowledge this kinda stuff earlier. might head off a lot of frustration.

It has been, just in different threads. Thats the problem when there is more than one thread on a subject, some get seen, some dont
  • trig0tron
    324 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited July 13
    Moderator...

Please stop trying to play down this issue. Dice has done nothing in 3 weeks now. There is no official word, there is no transparency and DICE themselves have not officially recognized there is an issue with their cloud servers. Which is the cause of all of this.

You can moderate the forums, but don't try and play yourself off as a DICE employee, or paid Community Manager. Nobody here are children, we are paying customers and you should not be lying to us.
  • StarscreamUK
    Where am I lying to you?
  • EA_Alexander
    418 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager
    @trig0tron

I know that it's easy to miss, but we acknowledged the issue on the forums here and reddit.

Hope this clears things up.
  • Proffa69
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited July 13
    SAME HERE
    ANd all sorts of other problems. Like missing weapons, unlocks, visuals, allmost all of my skin collection and i do have load of them.
    Allso missing the whole visuals tab in main weapon customize.
    1500+hrs of collecting all down the toilet??
    Or you gonna help me get them back??
    origin re-install is not the answer!!
    @dice @staff @support @EA_Alexander
    FIX THIS please!!!!